Door Kickers,
SpinTires before they completely overhauled the core gameplay,
Fight the Dragon

Von

Administrator
Staff member
zodium said:
1. Europa Universalis IV

(I don't have enough time for five games anymore.)
I also love EU4!

Games of The Moment: EU4 & LoL
Most Life Lost To: EVE Online
Want To Play More: Arma 3
Anticipating: Left 4 Dead 3

OttoNL

Didn't hear there was gonna be a L4D3. Cool
Now if only this time they actually make it feel somewhat like a Source game instead of what they did with part 2 this could be very interesting (to me xD)

Aww I love Fallout series, but I think New Vegas it's the worst (It's still a beautiful game)

I really really like Fallout 2

Lets go from a playtime perspective...
1. Starbound
2. Civ V
3. TF2
4. Gmod
5. CS:GO

Although... my current top 5...
1. Starbound
2. Bastion
3. Transistor (These. 2, and 3 are just both fantastic game experiences... the music... the art style... ugh amazing)
4. Civ V
5. FTL (it's also 6th playtime)

zodium

Von said:
I also love EU4!

Games of The Moment: EU4 & LoL
Most Life Lost To: EVE Online
Want To Play More: Arma 3
Anticipating: Left 4 Dead 3
You have good taste in games, sir. (Incidentally, three of those games are partly designed by old friends of mine. :v)

Edit: Although ... how the heck do you find time to play EU4 as a startup entrepreneur?

Von

Administrator
Staff member
zodium said:
You have good taste in games, sir. (Incidentally, three of those games are partly designed by old friends of mine. :v)

Edit: Although ... how the heck do you find time to play EU4 as a startup entrepreneur?
I participate in a multiplayer game once a week, its almost torture to play for so little time but it stops me losing my mind. I remember, in the old days, having friends round for a "Lan Day" spending 13 hours straight playing EU3. Good times ^^

CaptainCoke said:
1) Your Top 5 favorite Games that are not Besiege
2) What are you playing besides this game?
Meaningless Blabbler
Your first question is extremely hard to answer. In order to answer this question, you require both photogenic memory(please list all your games of the years) and photogenic feelings(hatred from 5 years ago is as good as new). The question is still very hard even if it only involves PC games.

So…. you don’t have good memory but you wanna compare new games and old games side by side? Does a modern light bulb have more value than an outdated light bulb made by Thomas Edison? When comparing old and new games, it’s not about which game outperformed the other, it’s about which game outperformed its era. Most importantly, which game has left an irreplaceable memory in your heart. Unfortunately, you have poor memory.

Second question, “What are you playing besides this game?”. Please allow me to modify it to “What are some awesome PC games you’ve been playing recently?”

1. Valkyria Chronicles (absolutely fantastic, can you believe it? From story to system… )
2. Dynasty Warriors 8 (everyone says the series is brainless hack & slash but I loved it and I believe one day its army system will be really good)
3. Child of Light (combat system is refreshing and very enjoyable. And the art… imagine a game made by DeviantArt/Pixiv artists. The music is very good too)
4. The Escapist (surprisingly fun despite you’re locked up in a prison. Can you imagine why?)
5. Well, I have poor memory too.

EDIT
Well, I remembered something. To The Moon. To me it’s not really a game. You might argue with me for 30 hours that visual novel is a video game, but I would insist any kind of interaction without a lot of game system is not a game. The main point is, I do not regret for spending time on this “game”.

SuburbanSB said:
Lets go from a playtime perspective...

2. Bastion
3. Transistor (These. 2, and 3 are just both fantastic game experiences... the music... the art style... ugh amazing)
Bastion is awesome but way to short in my opinion

CaptainCoke said:
Bastion is awesome but way to short in my opinion
Ohhh yeah! Defiantly, although if you try get 100% and do the rerun (I forgot the name of it... but when you play it twice on the same save, you unlock stuff) it does take a little longer. I mean I got 11 hours on that game xD