Workshop mods

explsiv

Anyone here who have played Simple Planes know what I mean, mods that you can download via steam. I don't really know if this is possible but I believe it will make modded MV servers alot easier.

Anyone here who have played Simple Planes know what I mean, mods that you can download via steam. I don't really know if this is possible but I believe it will make modded MV servers alot easier.
for that they would need to make a own modloader, and since they are currently working on the multiverse, this is low priority.

i know we arnt getting it anytime soon but this would allow a more specific and wider range of mods
the suggestion has been out a long time, but was never approved. especially not now that the multiverse is still in its "beta" fase.

Shade

iirc it's mostly about security concern when distributing mods via workshop because besiege mods are just .dll files

explsiv

Of course the mods would have to work in a different way some how (note: I'm not educated in this field) Im just suggestion an idea for the future. Gmod and Simple planes do it, most likely even more.