Workshop Content?

Workshop content doesn't load into my game, I deleted all of my subscriptions when 0.7 came out and reinstalled the mods I wanted (Speedometer, NoBounds) and when I loaded up the game I couldn't rotate the map in the menu or the camera while building and workshop items didn't load in, there was no workshop icon in the top right of the modloader as shown in the image shown in the latest Recent News announcement.
Help please.

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
Workshop content doesn't load into my game, I deleted all of my subscriptions when 0.7 came out and reinstalled the mods I wanted (Speedometer, NoBounds) and when I loaded up the game I couldn't rotate the map in the menu or the camera while building and workshop items didn't load in, there was no workshop icon in the top right of the modloader as shown in the image shown in the latest Recent News announcement.
Help please.
Have you tried reinstalling the game?

Do you launch the game from Steam menu? I've had no mods and subscriptions when I launched the game as .exe file, not from steam menu.

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
Have you tried unsubscribing from stuff? Sometimes having too many subscriptions causes bugs