• Starting the simulation
  • Watching objects
  • Attacking moving stuff
  • Using the force
  • Causing explosions
  • Mega-charging into objects
  • Rotating objects
  • Destroying objects
Magic features: (it somehow managed to learn this without me knowing. Sometimes it just does it, and I have no idea how)
  • Switching to a different level
  • Attacking non-moving objects
  • Moving to infinity (It's kind enough to let you go to the level-select screen, so that you can unstuck the camera)
  • Instantly breaking structures
  • Attacking with flaming
Planned features: (It just needs to remember how to do it)
  • Building war-machines
  • Attacking rotating objects
  • Controlling other blocks than the starting block
  • Remembering how to remember on the spot
  • Better Pathfinding
dll: http://forum.spiderlinggames.co.uk/f...fetch?id=20292 (Put this in your "Mods" folder)
png: http://forum.spiderlinggames.co.uk/f...fetch?id=20075 (Put this in your "Resources" folder)
Source: http://pastebin.com/vDU5us8f

Video:

Attached Files

BesiegeBot.dll

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
Fixed thread + added video

Von

Administrator
Staff member
I can't help feeling that Science has gone too far! May god have mercy on our souls....

ITR

Staff member
Von said:
I can't help feeling that Science has gone too far! May god have mercy on our souls....
Don't you mean "May BB have mercy on our souls..."?

ITR

Staff member
Stebobson said:
Well, this is terrifying.
Don't worry. BB only attacks stuff inside the game. Probably.

ITR

Staff member
Deptune said:
why nothing took place after entering the game..? The cube keeps its original status
Wops, seems like I forgot to add the needed texture. I'll add it later today

ITR

Staff member
Deptune said:
why nothing took place after entering the game..? The cube keeps its original status
As previously mentioned, I forgot a file, wait until I can upload it

ITR

Staff member
Okay, fixed the download. In the meantime, BB remembered how to cause explosions, rotate objects, remove them from existence, and hurling them up in the air

ITR

Staff member
x2thaz said:
im still confused as to just what this black block is doing, im pensive about installing it lol
That's why there's a video :p
BB is kind enough to to tell you what it does in the top left corner of the screen.

Hi. Just wanted to point out what I believe to be a bug with BB (i.e. it needs to remember to relentlessly attack it). Specifically, BB will sometimes select "NEXT LEVEL BUTTON" as its victim. And, given that it can spontaneously delete objects, this sometimes breaks the ability to go to the next level directly.
Another thing: Some levels require blowing up brick structures, but BB seems to usually prefer outright deletion, which does nothing for advancement.

ITR

Staff member
I guess I could beg BB to stop using BB's magnificent destroying power to delete stuff.

I see a problem with just getting rid of object deletion: unless there's something that makes objects that can't be destroyed with available methods unavailable for victim selection, it'll get stuck pretty quickly.

ITR

Staff member
I wouldn't get rid of it, just ask BB to not outright delete gameobjects :p

ITR

Staff member
Script Mak3r said:
Hi. Just wanted to point out what I believe to be a bug with BB (i.e. it needs to remember to relentlessly attack it). Specifically, BB will sometimes select "NEXT LEVEL BUTTON" as its victim. And, given that it can spontaneously delete objects, this sometimes breaks the ability to go to the next level directly.
Another thing: Some levels require blowing up brick structures, but BB seems to usually prefer outright deletion, which does nothing for advancement.
Updated

Bio-4

could be possible to create a mod like this one, but that allows you to fight against the bot with two separated vehicles? or stuff like that