Who wants to battle a.....BUS! (no mods used)

So I built a bus! Dont ask me why, I enjoy crashing it into my other vehicles!. Took a lot of time to get right, had to rectify almost all intersections as they just didnt allow the panels to stay straight and true!. Ended up much heavier than I had hoped so its about on the limit of what the front wheels can take!. (although my forklift can easily lift it and tip it over!) There was very little space for using logs to maintain space inside so the structure took serious thinking about!. I am still getting twisted ends on my braces glitch which is a little frustrating having used steering block to move tenths to make sure the braces lined up for pin stripes etc, hope they fix that soon!

Attachments

So I built a bus! Dont ask me why, I enjoy crashing it into my other vehicles!. Took a lot of time to get right, had to rectify almost all intersections as they just didnt allow the panels to stay straight and true!. Ended up much heavier than I had hoped so its about on the limit of what the front wheels can take!. (although my forklift can easily lift it and tip it over!) There was very little space for using logs to maintain space inside so the structure took serious thinking about!. I am still getting twisted ends on my braces glitch which is a little frustrating having used steering block to move tenths to make sure the braces lined up for pin stripes etc, hope they fix that soon!
is there any way i can get it and your other vehicles? i would use them only for having fun and crashing, just like you said, i will never and i never copied anyones creation, is it ok? if you want, i can (atleast try) to make you something in return (because i am a bad builder :p)