What Are Your Favorite Besiege Campaign Levels?

Discussion in 'Besiege: General Discussion' started by Von, Jan 24, 2017.

1. Scaprod

Scaprod New Member

By the way, that is cheating.

2. ITR

ITR l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ Staff Member

Is this the rumored salt? :-P

Jokes aside, it probably would work with all the duplicate starting-blocks being ballasts too

3. Scaprod

Scaprod New Member

I meant in my classification. My Classification Method could be other people's classification methods, too.
    1. It has to move.
    2. It has to have controls.
    3. I T H A S T O B E C O N T R O L L E D S O M E W A Y O R A N O T H E R . (this is popcorn made of popcorn, not popcorn made of salt)
    4. Either Vanilla Besiege or modded Besiege.
    5. HAS to be able to complete a designated or random level.
    6. Cannot fill the entire bounding box.
    7. Has to work.
    8. Has to be proven to work in future versions.
    9. Leave the glitch exploitation to me
    And last but not least...
    10. If you want to get this one, simply just...

Get the other 8 done

Don't cheat

push some buttons and do some levels

Joking aside,
    Mini-Classifications
    #1. It has to exist

#2. It has to do more than 1 level, no matter the simplicity

#3. It's okay to be ambitious

#4. Attachments are allowed

#5. It HAS to have gotten the other 8 classifications, get the Semi-Classifications (Part 1 and 2 of this classification method down), get the advice/rules down (Part 3 and 4) and get THIS one down (#5).

And...

Part 1 of the True Classification:

I T H A S T O B E A B L E T O D O S O M E T H I N G P R O D U C T I V E

AND...

Part 2 of the True Classification:

I T N E E D S T O H A V E V A L U E O F S O M E S O R T ! ! ! (If reworded, it has to be useful in some way or another)

Oh, and your creation can be as overpowered as your dreams. This method never covered that, because it is PERFECTLY OKAY!

(Notes: You can ONLY have 9 of the classifications. About #1 and #3, It is either #1 or #3, you cannot possibly get both of them because they cancel each other out. About #4, It is the same reason as the issue given before this. About #6, O N L Y if necessary, you can fill up the borders of the bounding box. I repeat, ONLY if necessary. A good example of this is Omnibox in Aber Lichthausengof's (Of YouTube) "Unnecessarily complicated vehicle for all 15 zones".)

Letter: please don't become sodium popcorn on me... i just wanted to prove a point here... also, if you don't get these classifications, it's okay. this doesn't count against you. if i broke rules, i am sorry. if you get mad because i used capital spaced-out letters, it was just for extra emphasis. if you strongly oppose this, you don't have to use this one. you can use your own method. i was just trying to prove a point here...

4. Ross

Ross Member

Are those Besiege rules, or part of the Federal tax code?

5. ITR

Hmm, I think it actually follows those criteria though, AFAIK it can beat all the levels currently in the game, and the back-parts of it are controllable (and needed for some levels). I guess the only one would depend on how much of the bounding-box you consider the "entire" bounding box?

6. Scaprod

Scaprod New Member

but WAIT

It false advertizes

HOW WILL IT BEAT VALFROSS?!?!

boom

gotcha

7. ITR

Ah, yeah, this was made before that. Forgot there was the ice-wind level, lol.

That said, if it launches the starting blocks fast enough, it might beat it

8. stuChris

stuChris Member

lets just forget all this? god, the bickering is annoying.

9. QuextArt

QuextArt Member

or lets pick a winner shall we?

10. Displayter.

Displayter. Member

Oh my god!
    Thats is a historic level roast!
    How savage can a roast get?

11. Doctype

Doctype New Member

Dukes Plea (Zone 16) Is definitely my number one favorite, just an amazing, beautiful level. Though actually it probably ties with zone 34, that's amazing too.

Zone 26 I think must be the worst level ever made and I don't think anything else compares in terms of uselessness, what a horrible pice of trash.

Zone 15 is nice tho... just needed to mention it.

12. Doctype

Doctype New Member

I'd love to see this when they add more flying support.