Water Mod [0.32+]

spaar

Derpistheword said:
I keep getting erros like this one (the water loads but i have no clue how to customize) and the "help water" command doesn't work) [Exception] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
EnemyAISimple.FixedUpdate ()
Sounds like you're using the newest Besiege version, 0.1. The mod loader is currently still for 0.09 and not yet updated, that's why it's not working properly. I'm afraid you'll have to wait until I can update the mod loader before you can use mods with the newest version.

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
Derpistheword said:
I keep getting erros like this one (the water loads but i have no clue how to customize) and the "help water" command doesn't work) [Exception] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
EnemyAISimple.FixedUpdate ()
Yeah, as spaar says, the modloader isn't updated, also, it's "help Water", not "help water".

ITR

Staff member
Everybody who still cares about this mod, download the No Intersection mod, it should make building above the water a lot easier, since you won't have to build the machine below it, then move it upwards! :3

Just a question, I'm not back at my homeland so I don't have my laptop to test out the water physics, but will there be floating and inflatable blocks that will be added to this mod? Cause rolling your machine to the bottom of the ocean won't be fun for long :/

Also guys, the water mod is pretty new so It is very unstable, give ITR some advice and time and then you'll have your perfect mod. Now sit down and behave kids XD

ITR

Staff member
TekmastR said:
Just a question, I'm not back at my homeland so I don't have my laptop to test out the water physics, but will there be floating and inflatable blocks that will be added to this mod? Cause rolling your machine to the bottom of the ocean won't be fun for long :/
Wooden blocks float already, balloons have extra buoyancy :p Actually, most stuff floats, just not iron stuff.

Yeah but what if I want to make a submersible that also resurfaces? I think it's safe to say we need to add that inflatable/deflate or block I once suggested.

ITR

Staff member
TekmastR said:
Yeah but what if I want to make a submersible that also resurfaces? I think it's safe to say we need to add that inflatable/deflate or block I once suggested.
draft is higher underwater, so you might be able to make it work like that with draft alone

True, but, when they're vertical, they still float really well. That's a tiny bit of surface area for the weight, and it's one of the most bouyant things I know (about 8 wheels is enough to make it escape the water temporarily).

ITR

Staff member
Working on a new version, it's not completely finished, but I'll put what I have as an attachment. Check if this works better.

Attached Files
WaterMod.dll

ITR

Staff member
New Update!
Now contains:
  • INVINCIBILITY
  • Winter
  • More floating fixes
  • Boats
  • Shark Soldiers