Water Mod [0.32+]

spaar

The Building Balloon, try "help Water", with a lower-case h. The help command is supposed to be lowercase (every built-in is) but ITR's prefers "Help". The newest version of the mod loader supports that as well, but that's not officially released yet.

Bio-4

ITR it seems that the crash it's a first-time thing. also, there are two things to fix:
1) boulders float
2) fireballs too and keep burning into the water

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
The Building Balloon said:
That would be so awesome, but I'd imagine it's quiet hard to do...
Not really, but it would make the game impossible to play :p

ITR

Staff member
Bio-4 said:
ITR it seems that the crash it's a first-time thing. also, there are two things to fix:
1) boulders float
2) fireballs too and keep burning into the water
I have to add everything that doesn't float manually, so it's only natural that there's some stuff I miss :p

Fireballs are supposed to float. Also, they don't actually burn, they just look like they do, like, if you try to ignite something with them, you won't succeed. If you start with the fireball underwater, the fire-effect doesn't start.
Same with torches, with the exception of the underwater thing.

ITR

Staff member
That's weird, I'm pretty sure I added both of those

I can't seem to get the customization part it keeps saying in the log [Exception] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
EnemyAISimple.FixedUpdate ()

I keep getting erros like this one (the water loads but i have no clue how to customize) and the "help water" command doesn't work) [Exception] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
EnemyAISimple.FixedUpdate ()