Water Mod [0.32+]

Sanpyr

is there a way to change the water color? mod works fine, but the water color is a bit weird in some situations (i.e: water in a desert map).
thanks!

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
is there a way to change the water color? mod works fine, but the water color is a bit weird in some situations (i.e: water in a desert map).
thanks!
Nope, seems like I've only made a way to set the alpha.

Sanpyr

also, could you or anybody, really, make a new water shader?
the WaterMod 2 shader doesn't work, and the solid color water is pretty featureless.

AWESOME! just one problem, how do i disable rust? I keep saying USeRust /false and it says boolean so that means true or false but it keeps saying UseRust is true. there's a ship im playing with and i want to turn rust off, as it keeps erasing the metal block that stabilizes the ship thanks!

ITR

Staff member
AWESOME! just one problem, how do i disable rust? I keep saying USeRust /false and it says boolean so that means true or false but it keeps saying UseRust is true. there's a ship im playing with and i want to turn rust off, as it keeps erasing the metal block that stabilizes the ship thanks!
It's without the /

Sanpyr

the command is UseRust false, like ITR said, and if you want it to turn off on start, you can go into the configuration file for it and change it there.

ITR

Staff member
h i , what commands to lower draftplus and draftmult? thanks :) and thank for hleping me out last time i disable rust :)
most likely draftmult [number] and draftplus [number]