Vector Thrusters v1.1.21 [v0.45a][ID: 790-791]

i downloaded the file, now what do i do, im new here
Download spaar's modloader and run that to install the modloader. Then put the contents of this file into your besiege directory under mods. That should do it. If I'm being to vague, I'll try to be more specific.

ok, so i enter the mods file, then do i just paste it, i did thaat, and it doesnt appear on my besiege, what is ti called, and under what catagory

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
ok, so i enter the mods file, then do i just paste it, i did thaat, and it doesnt appear on my besiege, what is ti called, and under what catagory
It's under the modded blocks list, on the left of the row above the block-list. If there's no tab there you didn't install the modloader

ok so, i go into beseiege data, go to mods folder, in there i have threee folders,these are the exact names, blocks, config and resources, i have no folder called modded blocks, could send a pic of what it should look like

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
ok so, i go into beseiege data, go to mods folder, in there i have threee folders,these are the exact names, blocks, config and resources, i have no folder called modded blocks, could send a pic of what it should look like
But did you install the assemblies of the modloader correctly? Try installing it again to make sure

how about adding sound to the thrusters?
would make using them more awesome!
and please add a acceleration slider to change how fast the thrusters close.

Last edited: