Update 12- V0.25 has been released!

Can you shed any light on why wheel control prioritization was changed?
Previously if you hit the forward and backward key it would default to forward at full speed as if back wasn't even being pressed and now the wheel tries to move in both directions and just stops completely.
Just wondering since there's no mention of it in the changelog; great update though!

Von

Administrator
Staff member
Rykin14 said:
Can you shed any light on why wheel control prioritization was changed?
Previously if you hit the forward and backward key it would default to forward at full speed as if back wasn't even being pressed and now the wheel tries to move in both directions and just stops completely.
Just wondering since there's no mention of it in the changelog; great update though!
Interesting, I hadn't noticed this, I'll bring it up with the devs.

Von said:
Interesting, I hadn't noticed this, I'll bring it up with the devs.

The new control prioritization is great with some vehicles, less so with others. I'd love for that to be another option, if possible.

Displayter. said:
no new blocks?

D:

and you can't adjust the saws only drills D:

But they gave us so many new options, it's almost like having new blocks. BTW, you can now change controls on bsg-edited machines without breaking the machines. So on any numpad machines you wanted to use, you can remap the controls however you want!

I'm loving the wheel toggle so far, makes for a great addition to VTOL aircraft mechanisms.

It would also be nice to see the rotation limit setting added to steerning blocks in the future! c: