Unstable Explosives Mod [BL] [MLB] [ID:269]

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
New awesome textures by [USER][/USER]: (concept image, too lazy to actually take picture of how the block looks now, but it's probably exactly the same)

Want a little more challenge in your game, but don't want a mod that changes the game-mechanics completely? This mod is for you!
Put this green ugly block (Note: If somebody would provide better graphics, it would be greatly appreciated) onto your machine, and carry it with you wherever you go!

Then, make sure to be careful, as even the tiniest ruffle might make this little demon explode.

However, since we value our customers, we put our greatest scientists on the job, and they have fought against the properties of this metal that we may not name due to legal reasons (We wouldn't be so stupid that we said we used that without permission), and managed to add 2 life-saving properties to this thing (Some of them may wish they did this earlier. Oh, wait. They can't).
The first property is a grace-period of 0.5 seconds, where it will not explode.
The second property is a dampening of falling, so that it's less prone to exploding due to gravity.

So download this mod! Take the block! These great people have sacrificed their lives for you to use this block, so don't you [bold]dare[/bold] disgrace them by not using it. (You should be ashamed of even thinking the thought)
Installation Instructions:
  1. Install the latest version of spaar's Modloader
  2. Install the latest version of TGYD's BlockLoader
  3. Download Mods.zip put extract the content in your "Mods" folder

Attached Files
Mods.zip

Hi ITR,

I have made new texture for your block (see attachment). I have no possibility to test it now so please make it for me and if you like feel free to use it.

Attached Files
tnt.zip

ITR

Staff member
MrMcRush said:
Hi ITR,

I have made new texture for your block (see attachment). I have no possibility to test it now so please make it for me and if you like feel free to use it.
Cool, but it would look a little weird with the same top/bottom texture as side texture, do you think you could make those too? :3

ITR

Staff member
Ooh, looks nice. I'll add it tomorrow :3

ITR

Staff member
New update, made the block a little nicer + added an easy-mode!
Also, new awesome textures by MrMcRush!