Try to break this wooden block!

I accept this challenge! Sundown, at tomorrow, I will conquer this piece of organic matter!

EDIT: Wheres the download? It doesn't seem to be appearing to me on IE or Chrome!

Hm, interesting. But by driving them into the ground really fast I meant crashing with a scramjet quadcopter :) We are allowed to pick it up right?

Sure, but once the grabbers are off, you can break it (I think). I thought the challenge was to get the grabbers off.

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
Well, "break" was meant to be "making the woodenblock into two pieces", but good job anyways.

ITR

Staff member
Disintegration is not breaking though :p

TL5

I was trying to do it but was interrupted soooo have to do it later but so far I would say impossible i've tried alot.
I've tried to burn it then shoot it, shoot, explode it and well nothing else.

But ther WILL BE HOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITR

Staff member
Mohab The Boss said:
Honestly that title is a little bit inappropriate...... Don't judge me
Mohab The Boss said:
Erm.. I meant in ITR's signature as "break my wood" O_O
What do you mean? It's wood, I placed it so it's "mine", and I want somebody to break it. I have no idea what you're talking about.

ITR

Staff member
♪ I once had a girl, or should I say, she once had me ♫
♬ She showed me her room, isn't it good? Norwegian wood ♪
♫ She asked me to stay and told me to sit anywhere ♬
♪ So I looked around and I noticed there wasn't a chair ♫

I'm going to have to try this later, but if I understand this correctly, the hitbox on the block is debatable nonexistent? Am I going to have to call in an orbital strike?

ITR

Staff member
Landmine752 said:
I'm going to have to try this later, but if I understand this correctly, the hitbox on the block is debatable nonexistent? Am I going to have to call in an orbital strike?
No, it exists, it's just that they hit it at a really high speed