truly superior mythical plane made by me (enter at your own risks)[+18]

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
  1. please don't use comic sans :p
  2. You can embed pictures directly into your post with the advanced editor, or the camera button in the top left corner.

1. Don't tell me what font should i use. This page is giving me permission to do that by adding Font selection button.I know that some people don't like it and I don't know why, but comic sans is the top-tier font.
2. Thanks for advice, but I prefer adding pictures in the way that I think is better.

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
I wasn't telling, I said "please" XD

lets just wait and see what the kid hs to say. interesting events may unfold. also if google translate could build planes, this would be it. no doubt.

Well, Mumon, as wikipedia says: "Superior (hierarchy): something which is higher in a hierarchical structure of any kind". Now look again at my plane and try to say that's not true. Protip: you can't

Dont listen to these heretics Skeleton, I know unmatched beauty and superior engineering when I see it. Let no one taint the "One-above-all" with thier filthy cheesedoodles fingers.

I am very nice mind you, and after a one month of brooding over this design i too see now the vast superiority of this mythical yet very real google tran....um plane!