Tracking Computer Block [ID:525/526][Besiege 0.4]

I have the same problem, the lock works few seconds, and the computer give up the target. how to use the mod like the previous version ? Also, all my missile tremble as hell before broke, when I start to play. Have you got a solution ? tell me if you want some screenshots or .gifs.

are turrets supposed to just flop around instead of aiming for the target? Is the cannon too heavy or am I just stupid. I usually make it as a lone block with a cannon on it with one attach point, is this correct? Sorry for my passive-agressive ramblings.
Sincerely George C Walto

ok just installed the mod and it works but can someone teach me how to use the computer blocks so i can create some turrents because when ever i use the regular tracking computer with cannons on turret mod it just falls overfacing the ground instead of th vehicle

the only one that will work for me is missile guidance mode
using the camera aiming causes the tracking computer to spaz out, turret tracking causes it to fall over like in the screenshots, the modified computer doesn't work at all for me so if someone can tell me how to fix the problem that'd be nice

the only one that will work for me is missile guidance mode
using the camera aiming causes the tracking computer to spaz out, turret tracking causes it to fall over like in the screenshots, the modified computer doesn't work at all for me so if someone can tell me how to fix the problem that'd be nice
just wait for me update it, or download a older version

Hey, so I'm using o.45, and right off the bat I'm facing lots of issues:

1. Turret tracking doesn't work at all. I've played around with the sliders and yes, mounted the cannon properly, but no dice. SOmetimes it points at the ground but in the approximate direction of the target, that's as far as it will go.

2. Missile tracking doesn't work. Once in a blue moon, it exerts torque but then is inactive again. I've tried all the modes.

3. The Cormack modified block can't be chosen.

What do you recommend I do?

Hey, so I'm using o.45, and right off the bat I'm facing lots of issues:

1. Turret tracking doesn't work at all. I've played around with the sliders and yes, mounted the cannon properly, but no dice. SOmetimes it points at the ground but in the approximate direction of the target, that's as far as it will go.

2. Missile tracking doesn't work. Once in a blue moon, it exerts torque but then is inactive again. I've tried all the modes.

3. The Cormack modified block can't be chosen.

What do you recommend I do?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B26-oSd3F03ZeFZsbUxTRUdJTTQ/view?usp=sharing