Tracking Computer Block [ID:525/526][Besiege 0.4]

when i load up the game and look in the modded blocks tab there is nothing there but when i load a creation with tracking computers in it it works fine
can someone help me find the block in the toolbar?

i only have the cloack field generator and the tracking computer in the mods folder and a couple other non block related mods

it doesnt work for me i just get the normal tracking computer block what
somewhat works but the advanced one is just doublewoodden block

If anyone is finding it hard building missiles I made this one to try and be as small as possible and realised you can use the fact that anything attached to the back of the missile block is free to rotate to combat the inertia of the missile when turning and so this missile turns very well, even when going very fast. I just used a single ballast on the back.
Capture.PNG

Attachments

If anyone is finding it hard building missiles I made this one to try and be as small as possible and realised you can use the fact that anything attached to the back of the missile block is free to rotate to combat the inertia of the missile when turning and so this missile turns very well, even when going very fast. I just used a single ballast on the back.
View attachment 495
WOW that's creative

when a "soft" target such as a windmill is destroyed and a yellow tracking computer block has locked onto it the console spits out a NullReferenceException which causes a massive fps drop. could you get it to release the lock when that exception is raised?

when a "soft" target such as a windmill is destroyed and a yellow tracking computer block has locked onto it the console spits out a NullReferenceException which causes a massive fps drop. could you get it to release the lock when that exception is raised?
OK, I'll try solve this problem.