Tracking Computer Block [ID:525/526][Besiege 0.4]

Sorry,but I don't understand these things like "Missile" "Rocket" ,sorry about that,I think a normal rocket from the game may work,I understand that white block will pull the body of the missile,but please make a tutorial and post on youtube,I am subscriber from your channel.

FileNotFoundException: Could not find file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Besiege\Besiege_Data\Mods\Blocks\Textures\Cormack's Modified Tracking Computer​.png". its there, trust me

i made a account specifically to to you know that its super annoying that u do not include any installation instructions with any of your mods and i can usually figure it out but i have no clue where to put any of the files -the.dll...... so wtf, your no instructions! and can u plz tell me where to put those files!

Hi!
You can find tutorials on youtube, but i can give you instructions.

1.Find your Besiege folder location (usaly its C:\ProgramFiles\Steam\steamapps\common\Besiege) then click Besiege_Data and make folder Mods.
2.Download ''spaar's Mod Loader'' (ModLoader Installer.exe) and open it, then find your besiege folder location and instal the newest version.
3.Download ''TGYD's BlockLoader'' and put the .dll file (and the Block folder) in the mods folder.
4.Now You can put the .dll files in Mods folder.(and/if other files put them to (if Block folder and you get a prompt to merge folders, accept it))

I hope this helped you.

I like the new rocket mesh.
Do you think you could update the old Unlimited Cannon mod which could turn off recoil for cannons. That would help a lot with making turrets that are accurate and reusable. Thanks

Can someone helps me to install that mod? I moved the download folder's content in my mods folder, but when i start the game and open the console i can only see "MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.Component.get_rigidbody'.".
The whole console screen is full of that red error message. Sorry if this is my 2nd post, but it seems that the forum didn't save my last post