The MINIgun

Hey everyone! You probably didn't see me already on this forum because it's more then three months ago sinds the last time I was here :)

This time I made a small turret (only 1 cannon!) of "only" 28 blocks. However, it uses two interesting exploits to let that cannon shoot 8! times faster then a normal heated cannon.

These exploits are:
1: An exploit that allows you to place blocks even if it's not "possible" by clicking very fast when you hover over the place where you want it.
2: An exploit/bug that makes a cannon shoot 1 cannonball in a random time PER heatsource it touches!

The controls are very simple: just use the arrow keys to control it!

You need the unlimited ammo god mode if you didn't guess it already

WARNING: after ~thirty seconds my game will begin to lagg and/or 75% off the machine will fly away!!!

Feedback is appriciated!

The post on the workshop: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=546779465
If possible please download from the workshop so i know how much people downloaded it and maybe write a comment there so more people see my creation?

Anyways, that was everything for today and I hope I will see you next time!
magierpichu

Attached Files
mini ultra turret.bsg

I'm happy that you like it :) Yeah it's really uncontrollable because it fires SO MUCH BALLS. It's crazy, and now i'm sad you can't use it for level progression.... level 5 anyone?

magierpichu

I'm happy that you like it :) Yeah it's really uncontrollable because it fires SO MUCH BALLS. It's crazy, and now i'm sad you can't use it for level progression.... level 5 anyone?

magierpichu