TGYD`s Building Tools [spaar`s Mod Loader] [for v0.45]

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
I put your output-log thing into a spoiler so it wouldn't be as obstructive.
You could try installing the developer mod-loader, and check if there's anything different with the rotate/translate tool after the bug happens.

Sweet mother of ugly bug squashers, I bow to your debugging skills! I've been trying for the last 5 minutes to reproduce the Alt-click issue in version 0.41 and can't seem to do it. I usually can trigger it on the 3rd to 5th try. Thanks for the fast update, mate! Case closed.
- Jim

I can't seem to get this mod to work anymore, I've read and re-read the instructions, Installed it correctly, resources and all, I have the newest modloader, I even tried earlier versions.
Zilch.

It used to work but now, no dice.

Hey, this isn't working, the select block click is not, I tried alt+click, and just click, didn't work. Please tell me how to fix this. I used Block transform tools and that worked wonders. Please Help.

follow the install instructions carefully, make sure you don't have outdated mods in your folder, and read through the responses here on the forum, most likely I've already provided a solution to your problem 5 times.

Good job. ILove this mod, it's incredibly useful and a dream to control, but please add scaling now that it's available to the community. I saw a mod that tried it, but it was not great and you could not shrink the blocks well.

I have a problem when I load the mod the icons for the mod doesn't show up, its there just no icons just question marks also when i try to use the wrench thing it doesn't click it just places a block

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
JustinTimeForMods said:
I have a problem when I load the mod the icons for the mod doesn't show up, its there just no icons just question marks also when i try to use the wrench thing it doesn't click it just places a block
You didn't put the "Resources" folder inside the "Mods" folder.

Hey could you help me? This mod is not working correctly. It installs and I can get the menu addition to appear, but when I click the "select blocks" button it does not allow me to select anything, it just keeps placing the block. I've put the resource folder in with the one in the mods folder and also I installed spaar's modloader correctly because I can get other mods to work no problem. Do you know how to fix this? Thanks!

Shade

DifficultDig said:
Hey could you help me? This mod is not working correctly. It installs and I can get the menu addition to appear, but when I click the "select blocks" button it does not allow me to select anything, it just keeps placing the block. I've put the resource folder in with the one in the mods folder and also I installed spaar's modloader correctly because I can get other mods to work no problem. Do you know how to fix this? Thanks!
does the selection is locked?
check the padlock icon near the select tool