TGYD`s Building Tools [spaar`s Mod Loader] [for v0.45]

ATTENTION:
If you are having issues you might have an outdated version of Building Tools.

It came to my attention that for some people the forum did not display the updated page for them.
FrizB figured out why. The page is currently displayed differently to people who are signed in on the forums and the people who are not.

While the forum get's back on track try and create an account, and go grab the download.

OR GRAB IT FROM THE QUOTE ABOVE.

TheGuysYouDespise said:
ATTENTION:
If you are having issues you might have an outdated version of Building Tools.

It came to my attention that for some people the forum did not display the updated page for them.
FrizB figured out why. The page is currently displayed differently to people who are signed in on the forums and the people who are not.

While the forum get's back on track try and create an account, and go grab the download.

OR GRAB IT FROM THE QUOTE ABOVE.
it dosent show up as a mod. make it a dll

i looked online and yahoo said that a .dll can be so large it has to be compressed in to a .rar. make a smaller mod or put a decompression program so we can use it.

I did EVERYTHING you told me to do.. I downloaded spaars mod loader, I downloaded the mod itself, I packed it into mods and it doesn't work in my besiege.. I'd love some help here ...

telling me you did everything doesn't provide any guidance for me where you did wrong. If you simply say it didn't work, all I can respond with is "you didn't do it right".

So please provide some information and perhaps look for other responses with people having install issues that have been solved.

Most people who have issues failed at these points:
installing the modloader wrong, not getting all the files to their correct directory for the modloader.
failed to extract the files for my mods correctly, to extension messing up directories, either confusing the resource folder of besiege with the resource folder of the mods, or not extracting the resources at all for the dll file.