TGYD`s Building Tools [spaar`s Mod Loader] [for v0.45]

i have a suggestion for a new version of this mod:
could you make it so, that if you select one or more blocks, indicators appear where the selection connects to the non-selected blocks?
it would help building modded machines!

Bug:
1. when I press buttons during simulation, it can happen the mods shortcuts activate instead.
2. since a few days I noticed that when this happens and I try to drag the vehicle, I instead select blocks and thereby duplicate them, messing up the game because these duplicated blocks won't vanish until I restart, even moving during build-mode.
3. mod overlay bugs out.

I’d like to send videos or pictures but only through third party storage since I cant upload them with flash broken

Sanpyr

Bug:
1. when I press buttons during simulation, it can happen the mods shortcuts activate instead.
2. since a few days I noticed that when this happens and I try to drag the vehicle, I instead select blocks and thereby duplicate them, messing up the game because these duplicated blocks won't vanish until I restart, even moving during build-mode.
3. mod overlay bugs out.

I’d like to send videos or pictures but only through third party storage since I cant upload them with flash broken
can you specify more about the mod overlay bugging out? i.e are the textures wrong, is it in the wrong place?
also, not sure why you would need flash to upload pictures, besiege has a built-in screenshot system

can you specify more about the mod overlay bugging out? i.e are the textures wrong, is it in the wrong place?
also, not sure why you would need flash to upload pictures, besiege has a built-in screenshot system
about the overlay: the mod moves/replaces the top bar to fit its own button, but sometimes the bar moves to the right, so that a small uncovered area under the building-tools button appears
and the flash thing: the forum uses adobe flash to upload pictures to the server, but since Ubuntu doesn’t support adobe flash anymore, I cant use this function.

Sanpyr

about the overlay: the mod moves/replaces the top bar to fit its own button, but sometimes the bar moves to the right, so that a small uncovered area under the building-tools button appears
and the flash thing: the forum uses adobe flash to upload pictures to the server, but since Ubuntu doesn’t support adobe flash anymore, I cant use this function.
hmm, weird, is there any errors in console?
thanks for explaining the flash thing, I was really confused

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
Just to make sure, have you made sure to redownload the mod to make sure you have the latest version?

Just to make sure, have you made sure to redownload the mod to make sure you have the latest version?
I did, but I cant send details now, because the problem is hard to reproduce, happens after some hours of playing, and I don’t have enough time at the moment.

Hey, for some reason when I download it from media fire, I get a folder, not a .zip file. When I move this folder into the 'Mods' folder and open up besiege, nothing happens. After I first saw that, I tried moving the .dll file for the mod from the building tools folder into the 'Mods' folder. When I opened up besiege, I got a crazy glitches UI. I immediately put the .dll back, and now the UI in-game is fine, but for some reason unknown to me, I cannot run it.

Dear creator i cannot install this mod from your mediafire link because my antimalware says it has virus in it. So i would be very happy if you could give another download link
Thank you in advance

Sanpyr

Dear creator i cannot install this mod from your mediafire link because my antimalware says it has virus in it. So i would be very happy if you could give another download link
Thank you in advance
if it is triggering from the download, it probably isn't just mediafire, unless I am misunderstanding something, have you tried allowing it?

Sanpyr

also, could we have a way to select cameras (pin blocks, too) please?
you can do it by drag selecting, I know, but I am trying to make a zoom camera and it's kind of hard to do without hiding or moving the other cameras.
thanks! :)