TGYD`s Building Tools [spaar`s Mod Loader] [for v0.45]

Discussion in 'Besiege: Modding' started by TheGuysYouDespise, Jan 14, 2016.

1. LiquidFireITA

LiquidFireITA New Member

Thank you

2. GeoochGaming

GeoochGaming New Member

Update to 0.45a ?

3. LiquidFireITA

LiquidFireITA New Member

4. Ubus

Ubus New Member

i have a suggestion for a new version of this mod:
    could you make it so, that if you select one or more blocks, indicators appear where the selection connects to the non-selected blocks?
    it would help building modded machines!

5. Ubus

Ubus New Member

Bug:
    1. when I press buttons during simulation, it can happen the mods shortcuts activate instead.
    2. since a few days I noticed that when this happens and I try to drag the vehicle, I instead select blocks and thereby duplicate them, messing up the game because these duplicated blocks won't vanish until I restart, even moving during build-mode.
    3. mod overlay bugs out.

I’d like to send videos or pictures but only through third party storage since I cant upload them with flash broken

6. Sanpyr

Sanpyr Member

can you specify more about the mod overlay bugging out? i.e are the textures wrong, is it in the wrong place?
    also, not sure why you would need flash to upload pictures, besiege has a built-in screenshot system

7. Ubus

Ubus New Member

about the overlay: the mod moves/replaces the top bar to fit its own button, but sometimes the bar moves to the right, so that a small uncovered area under the building-tools button appears
    and the flash thing: the forum uses adobe flash to upload pictures to the server, but since Ubuntu doesn’t support adobe flash anymore, I cant use this function.

8. Sanpyr

Sanpyr Member

hmm, weird, is there any errors in console?
    thanks for explaining the flash thing, I was really confused

9. ITR

ITR l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ Staff Member

Just to make sure, have you made sure to redownload the mod to make sure you have the latest version?

10. Ubus

Ubus New Member

I did, but I cant send details now, because the problem is hard to reproduce, happens after some hours of playing, and I don’t have enough time at the moment.

11. lydlazer

lydlazer New Member

Hey, for some reason when I download it from media fire, I get a folder, not a .zip file. When I move this folder into the 'Mods' folder and open up besiege, nothing happens. After I first saw that, I tried moving the .dll file for the mod from the building tools folder into the 'Mods' folder. When I opened up besiege, I got a crazy glitches UI. I immediately put the .dll back, and now the UI in-game is fine, but for some reason unknown to me, I cannot run it.

12. lydlazer

lydlazer New Member

to clarify, I can still run the game, just not the building tools mod

13. lydlazer

lydlazer New Member

nvm figured it out ;D

14. savva

savva New Member

Dear creator i cannot install this mod from your mediafire link because my antimalware says it has virus in it. So i would be very happy if you could give another download link
    Thank you in advance

Sanpyr likes this.
  15. Sanpyr

Sanpyr Member

if it is triggering from the download, it probably isn't just mediafire, unless I am misunderstanding something, have you tried allowing it?

16. Sanpyr

Sanpyr Member

also, could we have a way to select cameras (pin blocks, too) please?
    you can do it by drag selecting, I know, but I am trying to make a zoom camera and it's kind of hard to do without hiding or moving the other cameras.
    thanks! :)

17. savva

savva New Member

i cant allow it, i have everything tried downloading it like an hour now.

Sanpyr likes this.
  18. savva

savva New Member

nothing works. i even tried to donwload it with different browser nothing works

Sanpyr likes this.
  19. Sanpyr

Sanpyr Member

ok, I might have a solution, let me try changing the file type then uploading that, then you should be able to download then change the filetype to a zip

20. savva

savva New Member

thank you so much for that

Sanpyr likes this.