TGYD`s Building Tools [spaar`s Mod Loader] [for v0.45]

Hi guyz, is anyone having any trouble with the mirror selection tool ?
When I try to do it the mod actually mirrors the selection along the x,y and z axes of the selection itself (vs. the machine axes as I think it should be).
Any feedback would be much appreciated

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
Hi guyz, is anyone having any trouble with the mirror selection tool ?
When I try to do it the mod actually mirrors the selection along the x,y and z axes of the selection itself (vs. the machine axes as I think it should be).
Any feedback would be much appreciated
Just deselect then reselect whatever block you want to be the pivot

heyyy so you should add a feature where you can move/rotate a block relative to its current position
in case u don't know what I mean I mean lets say you are building a thing and a block is rotated like idk 37.3 degrees to left and like 19.7 degrees up, then you try to rotate it, it rotates all weird and you can't fix it easily
the current workaround is rotating it back directly straight in one direction, as if you deleted it and placed it again, rotating it the desired amount, then returning it to its former position. this is confusing, leaves lots of margin for error, and takes a ton of time
if u were to implement this feature, then you could make any adjustments to the block without having to bring it to and from a default position again and again

now i know nothing of coding or programming or game fuckery, but i think with the moving thing it would essentially be a matter of forcing the tool to temporarily disregard the normal building plane, create a new plane at the block's position and rotational alignment as if the block were normally placed there, allowing for moving and rotating on that plane, then once you toggle the tool off or deselect the block, it deletes the new plane and reverts back to editing on the normal plane.

as for how to enable this tool, just add sub-buttons. what i mean is that the select tool has a small lock symbol in the upper corner of its square which allows the tool to slightly change its functionality. just add buttons like these to the already existing move and rotate buttons and there you go

i hope you understood that, and if u did, congratulations for reading my incoherent 3:07 am tired typing. i hope you only lost less than 3 brain cells reading this

im having an issue with brace cubes, whenever i attempt to mirror them using this tool the sizes and shape of them change and distort without changing the actual values of the scaling of the blocks, anyone know how to fix this?

Can someone please help me
I had this mod on my laptop and it worked just fine then i downloaded it on my desktop then all the keys don't work (for the mod) even if "select tool" is selected it places a block tried pressing Q didn't work then i tried all the other controls listed with the mod none of the worked

And also there is an error that show when i press Ctrl+K it says :TGYD's Building Tools is not targeted at the current Besiege version. Unexpected behaviour may occur.

Also another mod says the same thing mod is : Easy Scale

I totaly think it's about the Version but which one is the right one to choose ?

Plz Reply ASAP
20170826205321_1.jpg

ITR

Staff member
Can someone please help me
I had this mod on my laptop and it worked just fine then i downloaded it on my desktop then all the keys don't work (for the mod) even if "select tool" is selected it places a block tried pressing Q didn't work then i tried all the other controls listed with the mod none of the worked

And also there is an error that show when i press Ctrl+K it says :TGYD's Building Tools is not targeted at the current Besiege version. Unexpected behaviour may occur.

Also another mod says the same thing mod is : Easy Scale

I totaly think it's about the Version but which one is the right one to choose ?

Plz Reply ASAP View attachment 1391
Can you post a picture of the main menu?

If you're having issues try reinstalling the mod, the modloader, or the game. The ones on the forum will always point to the latest version

I need help. When I click the download link and go to the mediafire page, I cant actually download the mod. Whenever I click the download button it just opens some random website. What am I doing wrong?

So I've been attempting to run this mod using Spaar's mod loader and am having some difficulty. Should I simply be dropping the entire Building Tools folder into the "Mods" folder that you create as dictated when installing the mod loader? (I am running the game through steam and am using a Mac if that helps)

ITR

Staff member
I need help. When I click the download link and go to the mediafire page, I cant actually download the mod. Whenever I click the download button it just opens some random website. What am I doing wrong?
Are you sure you're not clicking an ad? Try viewing the website with an ad-blocker

ITR

Staff member
So I've been attempting to run this mod using Spaar's mod loader and am having some difficulty. Should I simply be dropping the entire Building Tools folder into the "Mods" folder that you create as dictated when installing the mod loader? (I am running the game through steam and am using a Mac if that helps)
No, the stuff in that folder should be in the Mods folder

Can you post a picture of the main menu?

If you're having issues try reinstalling the mod, the modloader, or the game. The ones on the forum will always point to the latest version
I tried checking the game integrity got an error I manualy deleted the "Mod" and "Installer" folder then uninstalled the modloader from spaarsmodloader cause sometime it doesn't delete the mods by it's own then i reinstalled the Modloader same to the mods then it worked

Thank you...