TGYD`s Building Tools [spaar`s Mod Loader] [for v0.45]

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
buildingtools for v0.45
Yeah, but what part of it doesn't work? Does the box not show up? Is it in the mods list when you press ctrl+m? Do you have any errors when pressing ctrl+k?

ITR

Staff member

ITR

Staff member
can you help me? my building tools bar is like full of red question marks and none of the buttons work, and i can't find out how to fix this problem, can you please help me.
You didn't install the resources correctly

No just use the import machine button ITR, tsk tsk....

But there is currently a bug where machines act differently when imported and I don't know why, I'm not sure I can fix that.
Speaking of machines acting differently, when I import a machine, it's like my computer turns off num lock and it can't turn on. When I try to fire missles from on plane using the num 1 like it is bound to, it doesn't work. Num 2 doesn't work on the machine it is bound to, but it will act like a down arrow on my other machine. Is this fixable? What shows up in my console goes by too fast before it is replaced by a bunch of "Block (insert block here) doesn't have a node" and I can't scroll up to it because there are too many "Block (insert block here) doesn't have a node"