TGYD`s Building Tools [spaar`s Mod Loader] [for v0.45]

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
I have high speed internet so that wasn't the problem ( might want to fix that for others ). I had a friend download it on his computer ( he had no problem loading the page even though we were on the same internet ) then copy it to a flash drive and then have it moved into my computer's files.

is there a a way to alter the key mapping for the different options? such as having the w not select translate tool, and also not move camera? i like to map my keys(like many other's im sure) to wsad for moving the machines. so, I use enhanced camera controls, press ctrl+j, and change the mapping to num pads or something.

if there is no way to do this, then ill just have to go back to using ftgh for movement, i guess.

either way, i really appreciate you and the other modders.

PS, i realize this hasnt had any posts since Jan 2016, but just thought i would try =p

EDIT - didnt realize there were more posts.. haha new to this site. so, i see last post was a couple weeks ago =]

EDIT2- now that i realized there are more pages to look at, i will look through them to see if this was answered. prolly was. so sorry about that =]

Hi,
I realized that the orientation of the coordinate system of the tools (especially translate and rotate selection) is always the one of the world coordinate system. This means, that if we use rotate machine and after that try to rotate a part, the axis are "off" because the world system didn't rotate with the machine. This makes further building impossible.
Also it would be nice to be able to switch between world coo-sys (or better machine coo-sys) and the lokal coo-sys of the part that was selected last. This would for example allow to first rotate a wing around its y-axis and after that switch to local sys to give it a different angle of attack without messing up the its global x- and y-orientations. Or just drag an already rotated part along a local axis.

Apart form that it's a great mod!

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
Hi,
I realized that the orientation of the coordinate system of the tools (especially translate and rotate selection) is always the one of the world coordinate system. This means, that if we use rotate machine and after that try to rotate a part, the axis are "off" because the world system didn't rotate with the machine. This makes further building impossible.
Also it would be nice to be able to switch between world coo-sys (or better machine coo-sys) and the lokal coo-sys of the part that was selected last. This would for example allow to first rotate a wing around its y-axis and after that switch to local sys to give it a different angle of attack without messing up the its global x- and y-orientations. Or just drag an already rotated part along a local axis.

Apart form that it's a great mod!
It will always rotate around the last selected part, so if you want to have it stay in place, just put/select a block near the middle of whatever you want to rotate

@ITR:
What I mean is the following:
20170404194448_1.jpg 20170404194528_1.jpg 20170404194602_1.jpg 20170404194626_1.jpg

As you can see, after rotating a part other than 90 degrees and unselecting it, when you select it again, the tools axis orientation is "reset" to the orientation of the world coo-sys, so you can't rotate/translate along the blocks current axis anymore. Sometimes it is useful to have the world coo-sys, but in general both options (world and block) would be "necessary".

Every time i press the download button on mediafire it just reloads the page , no download starts , i tryed disabling ad-blocker and i have high internet speed , i don't know what i can do at this point , i tryed searching for other download sources for this mod but there are none , please help me.

I managed to download it , if anyone has this problem too just download it on your phone or on any other device and transfer the file into your computer :)

I tried to install this a while back, did everything I could, would not work. Now this site is finally letting me actually say stuff, so i tried to reinstall modloader and this mod, and it still does not work. I am on mac, can anybody help me?