TGYD`s Building Tools [spaar`s Mod Loader] [for v0.45]

Hey TGYD

Great mod. Is there currently a way to select blocks like pins and cameras? If there isn't, is there a way you could implement that in the next update? Doing so would make building a lot easier.

Cheers

If anyone is having problems just simply open WinZip and click and drag the resource folder in WinZip and merge it with the resource folder in your besiege folder. I had a problem but i fixed it using this method. Other than that this mod is great and if you don't have it, you should get it. People are always afraid this will break your computer or it will give you a virus but this mod creator is a legit god at doing this.

I have tried downloading this mod at least 10 times. I have another building mod installed, would that be causing issues? i have plenty of other mods and i know i am putting everything in the right place.

I have tried downloading this mod at least 10 times. I have another building mod installed, would that be causing issues? i have plenty of other mods and i know i am putting everything in the right place.
try deleting all of your mods and then redownload the mods you want (make sure the mods aren't broken or outdated.

The download refuses to send me data, I have stopped being able to do anything (without any precision tools) and I wondered if there was a way to fix this.

Can't download it anywhere even on other sites, file weight is 0kb and is basically empty.
Btw. I don't know about something or this is literally only mod that allows to load muliple machines in one level...

*Fixed already*

Last edited:

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
I'm having the same problem... Did you managed how to make it work?
It means you haven't installed the resources correctly
Make sure that the resources folder from the archive you downloaded is inside the "Mods" folder

Hello. I've encountered strange problem. Sometimes after I edit a block, usually change its size, building tools stop working. I can still pick "block translation" or any other tool, but I can't select blocks, simply nothing happens when I click on it. It was kinda rare in 0.35 but couple of weeks ago started happening more often. Now in 0.4 it happens nearly everytime, and it's very annoying, because I have to restart the game each time. Is there a way around it? Could this be related to amount of subscribed items, or installed skins, or saved machines?

UPD. I've tried playing with console, and as soon as I've changed swiwel joint's Z scale from 0.25 to 0.1 building tools stopped working once again, and after that this message appeared in the console:

BoxColliders does not support negative scale or size.
The effective box size has been forced positive and is likely to give unexpected collision geometry.
If you absolutely need to use negative scaling you can use the convex MeshCollider. Scene hierarchy path "HUD/AlignTopLeftNoFold/TimeScale/SetPercentage"
But I wasn't making it negative, nor I have any negative-scaled part in my machine. Also in my another attemp tools stopped working but nothing appeared in the console. What to do? Game is almost unplayable for me now

Last edited:
It means you haven't installed the resources correctly
Make sure that the resources folder from the archive you downloaded is inside the "Mods" folder
Yes, thank you i found the problem... i though i should not replace the ressources file of the mod loader by the building tools one but it is, in fact, what i was supposed to do. Thanks a lot ^^