TGYD`s Building Tools [spaar`s Mod Loader] [for v0.45]

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
Fuck off cunt, i didn't do anything wrong you fucking asshole. Not my fault people can't make mods that work, make simple instructions, or at least give some help instead of a cunty comment.
I'm sorry if I offended you, the :-P was there to indicate it was just a joke ^^

If you want some help, it would be useful to have some more information on in which way the mod doesn't work. Does it not show up in the mods list (ctrl+m)? Does it appear, but no buttons are there? Or do the functions simply not do anything?

How do i report rude staff? (I'm assuming you're staff)
Just press the "report" button and write "rude staff" as reason, I guess. :)

The mod not's working because there's no buttons. Tried Ctrl + M, put both resource folders in the mods directory and merged it with the game's resource folder. Nothing seems to be working.

ITR

Staff member
The mod not's working because there's no buttons. Tried Ctrl + M, put both resource folders in the mods directory and merged it with the game's resource folder. Nothing seems to be working.
What happens if you press ctrl+m? Does nothing pop up or is it just not in the list? If nothing pops up the modloader isn't installed correctly, in which case reinstalling the modloader might fix it.

ITR

Staff member
Tried reinstalling the mod loader nothing works. Tried Ctrl + M and nothing pops up. I've uninstalled it, used the installer but nothing. No luck
Hmm, have you tried reinstalling the game to make sure you have the latest version? And can you upload your output_log.txt?

Fuck off cunt, i didn't do anything wrong you fucking asshole. ...
Frankly with your rude attitude I don't think you deserve any help, but you clearly didn't install the modloader correctly if it's hotkeys aren't working.
You do realize that modders make and share content out of kindness. Nobody is entitled to them. Being a sour puss who doesn't even provide information to their issues sends the message you haven't realized that. Then bad mouthing the only people that can help you, who again only help you out of kindness, seems like a really poor choice.

So you better pray that you figure out how you did wrong all by yourself, eating your pride, or you hope that the guy you just called "cunt" fixes your issues for you, because I won't help you. Or you could eat your pride completely, apologize and accept the mistake is with yourself, and then we can talk.

Also is your ego that big that when you make a mistake you assume everybody else is to blame? I mean this mod has been working since January, and nearly every build you see on the workshop front page uses it, and yet you still believe that it doesn't work?

Last edited:
Frankly with your rude attitude I don't think you deserve any help, but you clearly didn't install the modloader correctly if it's hotkeys aren't working.
You do realize that modders make and share content out of kindness. Nobody is entitled to them. Being a sour puss who doesn't even provide information to their issues sends the message you haven't realized that. Then bad mouthing the only people that can help you, who again only help you out of kindness, seems like a really poor choice.

So you better pray that you figure out how you did wrong all by yourself, eating your pride, or you hope that the guy you just called "cunt" fixes your issues for you, because I won't help you. Or you could eat your pride completely, apologize and accept the mistake is with yourself, and then we can talk.

Also is your ego that big that when you make a mistake you assume everybody else is to blame? I mean this mod has been working since January, and nearly every build you see on the workshop front page uses it, and yet you still believe that it doesn't work?
XD Here's comes this cunt! Lol so cute. Maybe if people were actually helpful in the first place instead of messing around then maybe this wouldn't happen.

It's alright, I've found a mod that actually works instead of this shit. Also, the mod doesn't fucking work, ok? Quit your shit, cunt boy. (XD lol "cunt boy"). If you're saying it does work (when following the installation doesn't work) then bloody update the installation instructions?

Anyway, sorry that you're a cunt? Care to help me? Cunt boy? Assumption whore? Care to help? :D

*Grabs popcorn*

XD Here's comes this cunt! Lol so cute. ...
I responded very calmly, trying to reason with you, even though I thought it was futile to reason with such a child, and alas I was right.

I can at least find peace in how little it took for you to get all hot and bothered, it's always fun to see people who clearly learned a new swear word toss it around. Go back to 9gag with your poor attempts at trolling.
https://gyazo.com/ed227e77b9354d3c4cac59dab7335a75

Enjoy whatever you found instead, I'm happy a somebody like you won't be among my user base. I'll see to you get banned from this forum.

I honestly wonder how TGYD still manages to put up with all this stupidity at times

"The mod doesn't work for me, so it obviously it's the modder's fault", haha

what nonsense

Hello, I would like to fix my ui overlapping.

It's just a minor annoyance so it's not very important
or urgent.

BTW Great Mod. I'been using this since my first month.