Temporary Mods for 0.6

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
Oh also, I've only downloaded the NoBounds mod so far. I'm not sure what the other two do. Does the ColliderMod allow you to place objects on top of each other or something? And I would really like to resize some of my objects (especially wings) do any of these mods do that? Or are there any currently available that are capable of that? So far I've only found one that lets you resize blocks. But that's not enough.
Collider mod allows you to see colliders. Easy Scale allows you to resize blocks, but none let you connect to other parts of the block.

I downloaded this and followed all the instructions getting the plugin manager installed. I tried to get the Easy Scale mod to work but it didn't work when it was in the besiege folder or the plugins folder. Please help, thanks.

ITR

Staff member
I downloaded this and followed all the instructions getting the plugin manager installed. I tried to get the Easy Scale mod to work but it didn't work when it was in the besiege folder or the plugins folder. Please help, thanks.
Did you remember to unzip it? Did you try any other mods to see if they worked for you?

I tried the Collider dll but that one didnt work either and yes I did unzip the upm.zip to the besiege folder.
I found the problem... Apparently I skipped over the step saying to create a plugins folder and now it works. Anyway thanks for this tutorial for mods.

I wonder if Discount No Bounds couold be upgraded so that you could put 0.0001 in scaling and high numbers instead of 0.01 being the minimum and 999999 being the maximum.

ITR

Staff member
I wonder if Discount No Bounds couold be upgraded so that you could put 0.0001 in scaling and high numbers instead of 0.01 being the minimum and 999999 being the maximum.
IIIRC the display rounds it off, rather than it actually being rounded when you insert it. Check the .bsg file to see I guesss

Scaling something down to 0 has no texture and trying 0.0001 puts it at 0 with the no texture property. 999999 is the max you can go. Trying anything higher than that puts it right back at 999999. Should I reinstall UPM and DiscountNoBounds?

ITR

Staff member
Scaling something down to 0 has no texture and trying 0.0001 puts it at 0 with the no texture property. 999999 is the max you can go. Trying anything higher than that puts it right back at 999999. Should I reinstall UPM and DiscountNoBounds?
Oh, maybe I put the amount of digits too low or something, guess I should fix that.