Temporary Mods for 0.6

nobounds still needs multikey binding. The vanilla version allows to map only a few keys to each function and some blocks like wheels don't support it at all.

it could be an extension, or you just tell the devs to adjust this.
What do you mean it could be an extension?
And there was already a way to do it that worked fine, I'm just saying until there is another way to do everything it allowed to do it shouldn't be removed.

I tried many many times. What exactly do you mean “Don’t have any files open?” How are you supposed to drag Besiege onto the mod loader if there aren’t any files open? Sorry if I sound noobish, but this is my first time modding. Thanks!

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
I tried many many times. What exactly do you mean “Don’t have any files open?” How are you supposed to drag Besiege onto the mod loader if there aren’t any files open? Sorry if I sound noobish, but this is my first time modding. Thanks!
Open, as in, running, or opened in a program.
Not "shown in windows explorer", that's something completely different and not a problem

ITR

Staff member
Is Windows 10 to blame? All my games have been running weirdly after Windows 10. The mods work just fine on my older, slower pc.
It has worked for me on Win10 before

Guess I'm out of luck. The Spaar's Modloader doesn't work on my computer either.
Try restarting your PC, and then, before doing anything else, go to the Besiege folder and drag the .exe onto the plugin manager setup, without starting the game or doing anything else with it. That way it should be almost impossible to get the IOException you posted above.

Hi there, problem here. Mods work just fine, but I can't join a server for some reason. All conection atemts fail. This problem persists even after the modmanager is uninstalled via draging the besiege file onto it again.

ITR

Staff member
Hi there, problem here. Mods work just fine, but I can't join a server for some reason. All conection atemts fail. This problem persists even after the modmanager is uninstalled via draging the besiege file onto it again.
What if you reinstall the game? Sounds like a connection issue or something

I just started playing Besiege again after a 2 year break. It took me a bit of research to find out why I couldn't find any mods and a bit more to fumble across this thread. It took a bit of trial and error to get this working but now it is! (I just wanted to make a basic rocket engine!) Anyway, I created this account for the sole purpose of thanking ITR for providing this. I can now get proper boost on my engine! Sorry about those few salty people complaining about your post. Your instructions were super clear. Also I couldn't find out why I couldn't change values beyond the standard ones in game until Opise227 pointed out you have to TYPE them in instead of using the slider (oops.. duh).

Oh also, I've only downloaded the NoBounds mod so far. I'm not sure what the other two do. Does the ColliderMod allow you to place objects on top of each other or something? And I would really like to resize some of my objects (especially wings) do any of these mods do that? Or are there any currently available that are capable of that? So far I've only found one that lets you resize blocks. But that's not enough.