Temporary Mods for 0.6

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
bad tutorial.

in what folder should there be a "upm" folder in?
are you suppost to drag Besiege.exe onto PluginManager.Installer.exe twice?
how do you uninstall?
also it ruins your skins and you cant load any workshop mechs
Oh, and skins and workshop still works for me, if they don't work for you, try reinstalling besiege then reinstalling the plugin manager

How do I use the post place? I can't select any blocks. My game also gets weird when I press "K" and I can't undo it or anything that happens when the game is like that unless I restart. Can I also use post place to move things?

Edit: I went back in and found that post place is moving or rotating the floor rather than any part of my creation

Sanpyr

could you add a scaling feature, either as a new mod (DiscountEasyScale, maybe), or add it to a existing mod like DiscountPostPlace?

ITR

Staff member
could you add a scaling feature, either as a new mod (DiscountEasyScale, maybe), or add it to a existing mod like DiscountPostPlace?
Lench updated EasyScale, check the main post to find a link

ITR

Staff member
Great! :)
but what does the second mod do, the one that has a discordapp link? I've never heard of it, so i'm curious.
I think Pixali said it did moonbase alpha text to speech

Sanpyr

I think Pixali said it did moonbase alpha text to speech
ah, I see, that's why it's called aeiou :p
for those who don't get it, in moonbase alpha, people say aeiou (pronounced EYE-you) in the chat a lot, probably because it sounds funny (which it does).

Unix

I like how my no one has tried to help anyone with issues in the last week.
I know right? Instead of helping people, they believe they know everything and they're too far up their own asses to help other people.

Like, i've done everything as well, yet it still doesn't work. BUT, will they help us? Nah, they'll continue to chat among themselves :3

Well, I wouldn't say that, I usually get some form sort of helpful feedback on these forums. This is the only time I haven't gotten help right away. I'm not too worried anyways, they are temporary replacements. Can't wait for to get my old mods back, I can't go back to playing this game vanilla.

ITR

Staff member
I like how my no one has tried to help anyone with issues in the last week.
Since you wrote "Edit: I went back in and found that post place is moving or rotating the floor rather than any part of my creation" I assumed you meant it worked now. If not, could you explain again what your issue is?

ITR

Staff member
I know right? Instead of helping people, they believe they know everything and they're too far up their own asses to help other people.

Like, i've done everything as well, yet it still doesn't work. BUT, will they help us? Nah, they'll continue to chat among themselves :3
This is your first message, it's hard to help if I don't know what doesn't work for you

ITR

Staff member
oh look it doesn't work, NOTHING EVER WORKS FOR ME, EVERY DOWNLOAD JUST DOESNT WORK, why?, WHY?
also; maybe suggest why it wont work pls
Do the downloads not work as in "Not giving you a file to download" or not work as in "They get downloaded but nothing happens when I follow the instructions"?

ITR

Staff member
What is the use of the Aeiou2 mod? Also, when installing it, I see no new features
Pix says it should say chat messages (multiverse) out loud, but he doesn't know if it works.

The issue is exactly as I stated. It moves and rotates the floor. It highlights in blue, and I can't undo anything it does or turn it off without exiting the game. I can't select my creation or any parts of it. Pressing "k" is what does it (possibly Ctrl+k, haven't tried it in a couple days).

ITR

Staff member
The issue is exactly as I stated. It moves and rotates the floor. It highlights in blue, and I can't undo anything it does or turn it off without exiting the game. I can't select my creation or any parts of it. Pressing "k" is what does it (possibly Ctrl+k, haven't tried it in a couple days).
On the UI box that appears with the mod there should be a checkbox with the name "Choose Block", pressing that will allow you to select a different block. Selecting it then deselecting it will unselect the currently selected block

ITR

Staff member
That doesn't work, with or without it I can't select anything.
Hmm, if you go to the main menu, turn on Choose block, then hover over a part of the planet and press k, what happens?