TCat`s Ground Deformation Mod ( v0.35)

I haven't been able to get the mod to work as of yet, not any of the brushes, on any size or speed I've tried thus far. Any idea what could be the problem?

Orz_PX

I haven't been able to get the mod to work as of yet, not any of the brushes, on any size or speed I've tried thus far. Any idea what could be the problem?
I presume you're trying to get it working in the new sand box?
I've disabled it in the new sandbox for various reasons.

New features:
- realtime (almost) terrain deformation (computational heavy, can be very laggy if enabled on an old computer or with a large machine)
- Three additional terrain materials (simulated) can be selected: muddy terrain, sandy terrain and grass terrain, each type will have its own deformation property.
- updated boundary removal, now it can be recovered
- Can now apply textures to the terrain. The texture file should be either jpg or png with resolution 1024*1024. The textures should be placed in this path: /Mods/Blocks/Textures/

New download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/q61qcpd5rfr2acj/deformationMod.zip?dl=0

==================Below are old stuff==================
Updated to v0.3

- Add a button to remove the world's boundary
- Bigger ground (compared with the old one)
- Ground deformation is smoothened
- Will not replace the ground in the new sandbox

===================The following is the old stuff====================
Took the code from MaxTCC and fixed various things.

Fixed:
  1. WORKING WITH 0.27 YAYYYYY!
  2. You do not have to load a machine before loading the saved ground
  3. Environmental light is brought back to normal, as MaxTCC tried dimming it to solve the floor being toooo bright
  4. Some other things maybe I just haven't notice
Things haven't tested:
  1. Saving a ground profile (loading is working fine and profiles for earlier versions are working fine, too)
  2. Interaction with pre-loaded items (like trees, soldiers etc) in levels
  3. Other things I haven't thought of
Known bugs:
  1. Floor colour is slightly different, can be unnoticeable (thanks wang_w571 to point it out)
  2. Some other bugs that I haven't found, please tell me
MAKE A VERSION FOR THE >45 VERSIONS

Well could you enable it? I have nice ideas for things to do with it but the old sandbox map is way too small.
I agree, enable it. It really sucks when people disable certain things on thier mods and stuff on an
New features:
- realtime (almost) terrain deformation (computational heavy, can be very laggy if enabled on an old computer or with a large machine)
- Three additional terrain materials (simulated) can be selected: muddy terrain, sandy terrain and grass terrain, each type will have its own deformation property.
- updated boundary removal, now it can be recovered
- Can now apply textures to the terrain. The texture file should be either jpg or png with resolution 1024*1024. The textures should be placed in this path: /Mods/Blocks/Textures/

New download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/q61qcpd5rfr2acj/deformationMod.zip?dl=0

==================Below are old stuff==================
Updated to v0.3

- Add a button to remove the world's boundary
- Bigger ground (compared with the old one)
- Ground deformation is smoothened
- Will not replace the ground in the new sandbox

===================The following is the old stuff====================
Took the code from MaxTCC and fixed various things.

Fixed:
  1. WORKING WITH 0.27 YAYYYYY!
  2. You do not have to load a machine before loading the saved ground
  3. Environmental light is brought back to normal, as MaxTCC tried dimming it to solve the floor being toooo bright
  4. Some other things maybe I just haven't notice
Things haven't tested:
  1. Saving a ground profile (loading is working fine and profiles for earlier versions are working fine, too)
  2. Interaction with pre-loaded items (like trees, soldiers etc) in levels
  3. Other things I haven't thought of
Known bugs:
  1. Floor colour is slightly different, can be unnoticeable (thanks wang_w571 to point it out)
  2. Some other bugs that I haven't found, please tell me
hi how do i use it? what do i click on on the hovering menu