State Viewer Mod [Spaar`s Modloader]

Deptune

I will write something on the Chinese forum about your mod as my appreciation....there are 20000+ members in that forum concentrating on how to build better machine, I think you are now having about same number of fans as ITR :)

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
I have fans? :D
Never knew that.
Yes, link to chinese forum pls.

Deptune

Hey guys, sorry about the delay, it's 9:51 AM in China so I've just..... waken up :p
Want to take a look at the Chinese Besiege Forum? Check it out here: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?fr=search&ie=utf-8&kw=besiege

The threads about TesseractCat and ITR and some other modders (like Spaar) is kinda 'old', I mean the thread refresh rate is quick so I might not be able to locate the thread several days ago.....Sorry about that dudes, but you may be interested in other things like the machines built by the ingenuity Chinese players, they are really incredible.

Oh I tried using a translation plug-in and I think it works really bad, you guys may not fully understand what the translation is and the essay's layout becomes a mess :(

Hope you can overcome it :p

ITR

Staff member
It feels kinda bad that the google-translate translated version of their mod-installation tutorial is much better than ours XD
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3929031455

They have like, compability issues listed, piracy listed, telling people that the mods most likely will work for multiple versions...

ITR

Staff member
Calling me a famous modder though XD
Wish they had put a warning sign on the mod-loader, as that is what I'm the least certain about how much will work

ITR

Staff member
Aww, you need a Chinese phone number to register.
Did manage to make a qzone account, but it turns out it was only possible to link it, and not to create an account through it.

Oh, ITR are you considering to register a Baidu Account? I think you might not need a phone but a valid email would be okay, I will try register one for you :)

Hi ITR I think I've just successfully registered a Baidu Account for you, are you online right now ? I can PM you the account and the password :)