StartBlockMover [Spaar`s Modloader]

Some people requested it so I made it. With this mod you can move the starting block without moving the whole machine. You can change the amount of blocks you want to move the starting block by in the textfield above the control field in the upper right corner of the screen.

Attached Files
StartBlockMover.dll

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
Would it be possible to just remove it instead?

I have removed the starting block a few times by deleting it from the bsg. This is really useful since this block keeps getting in the way most of the time.

You said in your main post that it could move the start block without moving the machine, but for some reason, it still moves the whole machine for me. Any idea why?

ITR

Staff member
Anubis Error said:
You said in your main post that it could move the start block without moving the machine, but for some reason, it still moves the whole machine for me. Any idea why?
Did you remember to use the GUI in the top right corner?

Anubis Error said:
Problem should be fixed!

Also the mod now works with rotation. (Thank you ITR !)

ITR

Staff member
That's weird, it worked when I tested it, though I might have forgotten to check with other blocks.

ITR

Staff member
You could make a command in the modloader console that changes the float amount the block is moved

Because I liked that mod and it was more handly than the new one.. I also dont like the new version of the selection mod.. every time I want to select more than one thing, that white things are in the way and dont let me select something. Instead they move the selection around. In the old version that white "direction" things were always at the startblock that was very comfortable cause they never were in the way...