spaar's Mod Loader (1.7.1) [Besiege v0.45a]

Discussion in 'Besiege: Modding' started by spaar, Mar 18, 2015.

1. JamesBond4678

JamesBond4678 New Member

Hey all mine does is say ready? What gives?
  2. spaar

spaar Member

Ready in the status bar means it's currently not doing anything. You need to start the installation by entering the path to Besiege (if it's not detected automatically) and then pressing the Install button.
  3. JamesBond4678

JamesBond4678 New Member

When I hit browse to change the location it does nothing as well. When I click Install it shows that the little button gets pressed and then does nothing. I've left it there like that for six hours and it does nothing. I've also reinstalled windows and it still appears like this?
  4. spaar

spaar Member

That's a really weird problem, I'm not sure what would cause it. Try redownloading the installer and then running it as administrator.
    If that doesn't work, you can still do a manual installation according to the instructions in the main post.
  5. JamesBond4678

JamesBond4678 New Member

I cant belive that worked, thank you
  6. NyanCookie

NyanCookie New Member

7. ITR

ITR l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ Staff Member

8. Sanpyr

Sanpyr Active Member

could a 'add component' function be added to the object explorer, if possible?
  9. spaar

spaar Member

It's unlikely this is going to happen, you're going to have to resort to using a scripting mod or just writing an actual mod to do this.
    Sanpyr likes this.
  10. ARAstu2

ARAstu2 New Member

Hey this is now out of date when might the new update be available
    MangoMan5689 likes this.
  11. spaar

spaar Member

It's going to take some time for modding to be available in the Multiverse Update. I can't really give an estimate right now for how long it will take.

For now, you can still make modded creations using the old version (it's available in Steam with the Betas feature I believe) and load them in Multiverse.
  12. Kenzo

Kenzo New Member

hi, in the new versions of besiege (0.60.0) my mods don't appear in the tool bar but they still exist in the folder, do you know a way to have my mod again ?
  13. Yuri

Yuri Member

See previous comment. :)
  14. Sanpyr

Sanpyr Active Member

oof, reminds me of every time MC updated, people took like a month to update mods for that...
    CTMones likes this.
  15. Steamzombie

Steamzombie Member

I can't wait for modding to hit Multiverse, the beta feature is a workaround for scaling, no bounds and building tools, but I have been using Advanced Controls in all my creations and I can't live without it anymore.
  16. BonnieFan720

BonnieFan720 New Member

where do you find the beta versions?
  17. Sanpyr

Sanpyr Active Member

I think they are referring to how you can change the version using the steam beta feature, allowing you to mod a machine, then put it into 0.60
  18. user75641

user75641 New Member

when I try install the launcher it deletes its self after installation
  19. Sanpyr

Sanpyr Active Member

by the way, don't want to rush but can you give us a 'progress report' on how close it is to being updated? thanks!
    teodor6140 likes this.
  20. kreepdaboom

kreepdaboom Member

Pls update for multiverse