spaar's Mod Loader (1.7.1) [Besiege v0.45a]

Discussion in 'Besiege: Modding' started by spaar, Mar 18, 2015.

1. AvalonShipwreck

AvalonShipwreck New Member

I could download the mod loader, except for the fact that on my mac Assembly-UnityScript.dll ISNT A FILE

2. spaar

spaar Member

It has to be, otherwise the game wouldn't be able to run at all. Take a look again, it's definitely there somewhere.

3. AvalonShipwreck

I know but for me its a paper with the twist at the top right corner. when i open it it just takes me to finder

4. spaar

spaar Member

I've never used a Mac so I'm not entirely sure how exactly things are supposed to look and what icons what things get.
    There has to be a file called Assembly-UnityScript.dll that you can replace with the one from the mod loader somewhere though.

5. AvalonShipwreck

there is but i also can't find the other unity script file that comes with the loader

6. AvalonShipwreck

ok i found the unity script and copied it to Managed but i cant figure out how to create a mods folder

7. Bungy

Bungy New Member

I tried downloading the mod loader and it keeps having some sort of error:
    Could not find file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Besiege\Besiege_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript.dll'.:
    at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
    at System.IO.File.InternalMove(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean checkHost)
    at spaar.ModLoader.Installer.Installer.InstallModLoader(String besiegeLocation, ModLoaderVersion version, Boolean developer)
    at spaar.ModLoader.Installer.FormInstaller.btnInstall_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    I'm not sure what is going on with it

8. ITR

ITR l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ Staff Member

Did you make sure that was the correct path?

9. Bungy

Bungy New Member

I pathed it to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Besiege

10. ITR

ITR l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ Staff Member

Yeah, but is that where your game is? And did you make sure it's not read-only? And that you don't have the game open?

11. Bungy

Bungy New Member

I found the correct file where my game is, and it seems it has already been installed.

12. TknUsername1

TknUsername1 New Member

I accidentally disabled spaars mod loader in the CTRL+M menu and it won't let me enable it. Is there a fix for this?

13. spaar

spaar Member

You can re-enable it by editing the Besiege_Data/Mods/Config/modLoader.json file (or deleting it, that will also possibly reset other settings but will re-enable all mods).
    Does having it disabled actually cause any issues? Without taking a closer look I feel like it should still work.

14. TknUsername1

TknUsername1 New Member

i fixed it before you replied, but thanks anyways.