spaar's Mod Loader (1.7.1) [Besiege v0.45a]

Dear reader, i have a problem with installing the installer. if i download the installer and i press : install mod loader it says. ''error installing the mod loader''. this is a screen. does anyone know that to do? i have this problem al the time. i have tried deleting besiege and downloading it again, deleting steam and downloading it again but i dont know that to do.

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
Dear reader, i have a problem with installing the installer. if i download the installer and i press : install mod loader it says. ''error installing the mod loader''. this is a screen. does anyone know that to do? i have this problem al the time. i have tried deleting besiege and downloading it again, deleting steam and downloading it again but i dont know that to do.
Make sure you haven't made the folder read-only or something like that (right click the Besiege folder, select properties, and click the box next to "read only" if it has a box or checkmark in it)

spaar

Try what ITR said. Also make sure you have permissions to modify that folder, or alternatively try running the installer with administrator rights.

Try what ITR said. Also make sure you have permissions to modify that folder, or alternatively try running the installer with administrator rights.

which of the two?

the one at the top says "change only on this map''
and the second on the bodem says ''change on this map and maps underneath.

ITR

Staff member
Im trying to download the ModLoader and I cant find the Assembly-UnityScript.dll file I am on a mac with the operating system Yosemite. Please help
Download the "Normal ModLoader" from the first post...

ITR

Staff member
Can anyone tell me why the modloader gets disabled when I verify the game cache in steam?
Because you're reinstalling the game but not the modloader...?

Because you're reinstalling the game but not the modloader...?
ITR i have the same error message everytime i even delete besiege and steam and download it again but it still doesnt work. i just wanted to go modding again i love to just fock around with no bounts mod

ITR

Staff member
ITR i have the same error message everytime i even delete besiege and steam and download it again but it still doesnt work. i just wanted to go modding again i love to just fock around with no bounts mod
You should have just posted, not replied :-P

What error message do you get? Are you sure you're using the right version of the game and modloader, and don't have any mods in the Mods folder (except SpaarsModloader.dll)

You should have just posted, not replied :-P

What error message do you get? Are you sure you're using the right version of the game and modloader, and don't have any mods in the Mods folder (except SpaarsModloader.dll)
do i need to make a folder with Mods in besiege_Data and download the installer in that?

ITR

Staff member
do i need to make a folder with Mods in besiege_Data and download the installer in that?
No, did you try making sure the folder isn't read only? If it doesn't work, try a manual install instead

ITR

Staff member
I get an error when I try to install the windows installer into besiege ;/
Read the previous 2 pages and see if any of the suggestions fixes it for you