spaar's Mod Loader (1.7.1) [Besiege v0.45a]

spaar

But how does it still occur even when all mods are deactivated? Shouldnt the outdated one be deactivated too when I do that?
Theoretically, yes, but it's possible that especially the block loader might have some trouble if outdated block mods are even just present atm.

Hey guys i am just pure STUPID. i dont know how this works. i downloaded the spaar thing for windows and normal mod loader(steam version) but whenever i download a mod(ive only tried the level editor), it says that there isnt anything inkd to it or something. Pls help.

spaar

Hey guys i am just pure STUPID. i dont know how this works. i downloaded the spaar thing for windows and normal mod loader(steam version) but whenever i download a mod(ive only tried the level editor), it says that there isnt anything inkd to it or something. Pls help.
You need to install the mod loader using the windows installer download. After that, to install mods, you don't need to open the .dll files, you need to place them in the Mods/ folder that was created in your Besiege_Data folder.

While looking at the key bindings for the analyzation mod, I moused over one and accidentally hit a key on my keyboard. When I tried to change it back to a key on the numpad, it did not work with that numpad key. I also cannot get it to bind numpad + or numpad -. Is there any way to reset the key bindings? I've already tried deleting and reinstalling the mod.

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
While looking at the key bindings for the analyzation mod, I moused over one and accidentally hit a key on my keyboard. When I tried to change it back to a key on the numpad, it did not work with that numpad key. I also cannot get it to bind numpad + or numpad -. Is there any way to reset the key bindings? I've already tried deleting and reinstalling the mod.
Did you make check both with numlock being active and inactive?

spaar

Unless @ITR's answer helps, you can restore the default by deleting its entry in Besiege_Data/Mods/Config/modLoader.json (or just delete the whole file, but that will reset all keybindings along with other mod loader settings). If the numpad keys really do not work right now, I'll add support for them in a future update.

i'm using the cracked version of besiege
and i download the mod loader but it want install
and it says ''eror installing the mod loader''

... please someone help m
Could be the version of the game, or the game path is wrong, i've use it with the cracked version to see how game work and all that stuff and with me all worked fine

Hello. I am experiencing problems with the new Besiege V0.4 on Mac OS X. I had mods installed BEFORE the new update and everything was fine. However when this update came nothing worked. It was just vanilla Besiege with the new Valfross island. I tried reinstalling the mod loader and I had the same results. Do you know the reason behind this?