spaar's Mod Loader (1.7.1) [Besiege v0.45a]

spaar

TitanTuna said:
How big is the file for the modloader? I have been downloading the mod loader for hours....
The normal version of the mod loader is only ~330KB big, like it says on the main post.

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
Telling somebody the filesize worked? XD

spaar

FrizB said:
New console not accepting any commands. Am I missing some new step in it's usage?
Does that mean you can't enter anything? Or that it always gives an error back? Or something else?
Also, can you either screenshot the console after trying it or send me your output_log.txt.

Sorry spaar ! I should have done this in the first instance. So, I can type into the dialog box but when I hit Enter nothing happens. Then I navigate away and back and a bunch of errors appear but it still doesn't accept/list my commands. thanks

ITR

Staff member
I edited it into a spoiler due to length

spaar

FrizB said:
Sorry spaar ! I should have done this in the first instance. So, I can type into the dialog box but when I hit Enter nothing happens. Then I navigate away and back and a bunch of errors appear but it still doesn't accept/list my commands. thanks
I believe the NullReferenceExceptions might be caused by having the keymapper/paremeter tuner turned on and trying to click on the console. It looks like clicking in the text box with the that turned on doesn't work at all. I'm not sure why pressing enter wouldn't work after you have already entered some text.
Are you running Windows or another OS? And please post your output_log.txt file.

ITR

Staff member
I think he uses OSX
If console can't be used with keymapper anymore, I guess I'll have to do something else for the block-spawner mod :/

spaar ITR Yeah I'm using OSX. The odd thing is that it doesn't accept ANY commands eg List etc so it's not just Block-Spawner ones!
You were right about the key-mapper causing the null refs btw.

spaar

ITR I'm pretty sure it's not my fault that happens ^^ You may want to stop throwing NREs in the game :p
FrizB Hm, I might have an idea of what's causing the problem then. I'll test it on my Linux install, if I'm right it should have the same problem. If I'm right, I'll publish a fix soon, hopefully tomorrow.

spaar

Sorry, I haven't gotten to testing it yet, been kinda busy the last few days. I should be able to get something done on the weekend though.

This thing doesn't work I did everything it says for mac and put in the rocket flamethrower mod but nothing changed in the game!!! its so frustrating i really want to make rockets but I can't, can someone have screenshots on mac on what it should look like maybe?

ITR

Staff member
Schleckenmiester said:
This thing doesn't work I did everything it says for mac and put in the rocket flamethrower mod but nothing changed in the game!!! its so frustrating i really want to make rockets but I can't, can someone have screenshots on mac on what it should look like maybe?
Does the modconsole open up when you click ctrl+k?