[Spaar`s Modloader]: EventMod

Download link: https://mega.nz/#!E1dRzTJI!HXo5bi2JDf8dYU9v9shtfVBGPK537H-BDhAqt0MrsPg

How does this mod work? What is this? What am I doing here? Why do I spend my time reading this while I could save the world? Why is your heading orange?
I don' know the answer to question 3, 4 and 5 but I can answer 1 and 2. Once you installed this mod like every other mod (put the dll into the "Mods" folder and the files in
"Resources" into the "Resources" folder under "Mods") load a level, press "play" and type "wtf". You never know what will happen but I assure you that something happens. (Sometimes you need to wait a few seconds). I will try to add new events as often as possible.

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
How many events are there?

Thank you for providing the crashlog. The mod is still in a beta..ish state but I want to have a low crashcount as possible. I took a look at your log and fixed what caused the second crash. The first crash doesn't seem like it was caused by the EventMod.

Hey,
i tried using a mod to see if it would work, so i followed all the necessary steps to install the modloader and this mod and when i ran besiege i went into the console and it came up with this -

[Log] Trying to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Besiege\Besiege_Data\Mods\EventMod.dll
[Log] Could not load EventMod.dll:
[Exception] ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.
System.Reflection.Assembly.GetExportedTypes ()
spaar.ModLoader.Start ()
UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)
spaar.ModLoader:Start()

- would you know what would have cased this to happen or if I've done something wrong etc.

thanks, Simon

spaar

pandamonium2442 said:
Hey,
i tried using a mod to see if it would work, so i followed all the necessary steps to install the modloader and this mod and when i ran besiege i went into the console and it came up with this -

[Log] Trying to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Besiege\Besiege_Data\Mods\EventMod.dll
[Log] Could not load EventMod.dll:
[Exception] ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.
System.Reflection.Assembly.GetExportedTypes ()
spaar.ModLoader.Start ()
UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)
spaar.ModLoader:Start()

- would you know what would have cased this to happen or if I've done something wrong etc.

thanks, Simon
It's not mentioned explicitly but you need the 1.0.0-beta version of the mod loader. The only way to actually know that is because the installation instructions mention the Resources folder though.