[SOLVED] *Mod reguest* Throttle mod [SOLVED]

I got an idea today. Why there isnt a mod that allows you to add or decrease slider values on creation
like the throttle option in vector thrusters mod

expample car is stopped, pressing up arrow it starts to move. longer i would press it faster it would go
when i let go it still would drive the same speed
pressing down arrow would slow th car down and eventually it would stop

i am not that good english speaker/writer so dont judge me xD

Actually there already is one, its Advanced Controls Mod by Lench

You can create e.g. a key axis to have more precise control over powered blocks.
You can plug in a controller (Xbox, PS, a joystick, even a regular mouse works) and assign any creation's controls to that.
It's pretty easy to use, if it gives you any trouble hit up Lench or me.

Last edited:
Actually there already is one, its Advanced Controls Mod by Lench

You can create e.g. a key axis to have more precise control over powered blocks.
You can plug in a controller (Xbox, PS, a joystick, even a regular mouse works) and assign any creation's controls to that.
It's pretty easy to use, if it gives you any trouble hit up Lench or me.
i know i have that mod but the problem is that when i let go of the stick lets say it controls wheel speed, the wheel stops

i know i have that mod but the problem is that when i let go of the stick lets say it controls wheel speed, the wheel stops
Can you post a screenshot of the axis? Use imgur if you can.
If you use a key axis, you can set axis gravity to 0 to make the wheels retain their speed, or set it to a very low amount like 0.05 to make them SLOWLY lose speed until they reach 0.

do i have to delete this post?
Nah, you could edit the thread title though. Just add "[SOLVED]" before the rest of the title.
To edit the thread title, scroll up to your first post here and look in the top right corner for a button saying "Thread Tools" > "Edit Title"
And no problem :p