Sky Mod 1.01 [Spaar`s Modloader][V0.45]

I think this Info needs to be put out here!

If you are using spaar's modloader then do as i say, if you cant figure out how to get this working

Go to your mods folder, Place in the folder named Blocks , if you already have it then go to Mods/Blocks/Textures and there you can place your .jpg/.png

Then Go in Besiege (if you have it open already then save and exit the program) go to the old Sandbox press ctrl+k to open spaar's console (by default) after that type in
ApplyFloorTexture 1 , press ctrl+k again to close the console.

If you have changed the textures while in game then press F5 to refresh

I Hope everything worked out for You! have a great day!

Last edited:
I think this Info needs to be put out here!

If you are using spaar's modloader then do as i say, if you cant figure out how to get this working

Go to your mods folder, Place in the folder named Blocks , if you already have it then go to Mods/Blocks/Textures and there you can place your .jpg/.png

Then Go in Besiege (if you have it open already then save and exit the program) go to the old Sandbox press ctrl+k to open spaar's console (by default) after that type in
ApplyFloorTexture 1 , press ctrl+k again to close the console.

Press f5 for clouds

I Hope everything worked out for You! have a great day!
press f5 for clouds????

When i found the "list" command in the console, this Mod becomed one of my favourite tools in Besiege.
I think you should write something about that command in the front page of this post.

Btw as i said, this mod is gorgeous. Besiege looks ten times better with clouds but not just that, the floor and the Night Mode. I love the night mode XD I used it in my last video and the atmosphere was way better thanks to the night.
So, thanks! Now than i know about the "list" command, i can change all the parameters very easily

When i found the "list" command in the console, this Mod becomed one of my favourite tools in Besiege.
I think you should write something about that command in the front page of this post.

Btw as i said, this mod is gorgeous. Besiege looks ten times better with clouds but not just that, the floor and the Night Mode. I love the night mode XD I used it in my last video and the atmosphere was way better thanks to the night.
So, thanks! Now than i know about the "list" command, i can change all the parameters very easily
Didn't I included a "instruction.txt" in my zip file?

Yes but i think it would be easier and better to writing it in the post too. Would not take much effort and people will found it very easy.
For example me, i always check te mod's posts to see the characteristics and i never check the files in my pc because no one upload a .txt instruction file

Yes but i think it would be easier and better to writing it in the post too. Would not take much effort and people will found it very easy.
For example me, i always check te mod's posts to see the characteristics and i never check the files in my pc because no one upload a .txt instruction file
check #8 then, though it is not updated.

Can you make a way to tile a ground texture? Also When I use the mod and don't load a ground texture, it cuts off the sandbox ground texture really small. How do I fix that? Or just make it not change it by default.

Can you make a way to tile a ground texture? Also When I use the mod and don't load a ground texture, it cuts off the sandbox ground texture really small. How do I fix that? Or just make it not change it by default.
1. U mean not clamp, but repeat?
2. Set the floor size, read the instruction.