Sky Mod 1.01 [Spaar`s Modloader][V0.45]

So I installed the mod, but in the Spaar's console, it's constantly spamming "Missing Field Exception: Field '.AddPiece.isSimulating' not found." This only occurs once I add this mod in. I'm not sure if I should be posting this on this thread, or over on the Spaar's Modloader thread, but I'm doing it here first. Any clue what it means? Because I definitely don't know.

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
So I installed the mod, but in the Spaar's console, it's constantly spamming "Missing Field Exception: Field '.AddPiece.isSimulating' not found." This only occurs once I add this mod in. I'm not sure if I should be posting this on this thread, or over on the Spaar's Modloader thread, but I'm doing it here first. Any clue what it means? Because I definitely don't know.
It means the mod is for v0.3, not v0.32...

Update!
OffExtraCannonEffect 激活/关闭加农炮开火特效。包括开炮时的闪光效果以及额外的烟雾。
OffExtraCannonEffect Activate/Deactivate extra visual effects. Such as the lighting of cannon and extra smoke.
@Von please update the mod list, thanks ;)

From the console:

BoxColliders does not support negative scale or size.
The effective box size has been forced positive and is likely to give unexpected collision geometry.
If you absolutely need to use negative scaling you can use the convex MeshCollider. Scene hierarchy path "HUD/AlignTopLeftNoFold/TimeScale/SetPercentage"

From the console:

BoxColliders does not support negative scale or size.
The effective box size has been forced positive and is likely to give unexpected collision geometry.
If you absolutely need to use negative scaling you can use the convex MeshCollider. Scene hierarchy path "HUD/AlignTopLeftNoFold/TimeScale/SetPercentage"
:S not sure if this matters with my mod

I'm having the same issue as alto chlef is having its like anything outside if the square just dies :( even on barren expanse it's just void past what seems to be the same size as the normal maps.

Last edited: