Sky Mod 1.01 [Spaar`s Modloader][V0.45]

I had another problem now... the console say "Unable to find shaders used for the terrain engine. Please include Nature/Terrain/Diffuse shader in Graphics settings."
So your mod doesn't work for me... help :(

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
Do you have any other mods installed?

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
Hmm, try disabling the WaterMod, ground transformation, level-editor, and anything that might transform the ground

Scenes from a secret airbase:

As you can see, I've created a ground texture for the mod with a runway and helipad. There is room to add roads as well - I'll see what I can come up with later. I went for a randomly-mottled background, as I wanted something with enough detail to give an impression of movement as you fly/drive over it, but not so much as to distract. Also, a random image doesn't generate the ugly aliasing shimmer patterns you can get with a regular grid pattern.

Edit: I had problems uploading the ground texture - probably because of the file size. I've changed it from 24-bit to 8-bit colour, and persuaded it to upload. You'll need to rename it as 'GroundTexture.png' for it to work - backup the original texture first.

(The helicopter bsg can be found here: http://forum.spiderlinggames.co.uk/f...o-and-bsg-file. I'll upload a bsg for Das Shrapnellspittenbangundpoppenflugmaschinen if and when I ever get it to fly controllably...)

Attached Files