Sky Mod 1.01 [Spaar`s Modloader][V0.45]

New! Now press F5 or F6 can help yourself create a sky sphere! Note that in the new sandbox you have to clean the fog to see the sky sphere.

Just a reminder, ApplyFloorTexture need a number behind, like "ApplyFloorTexture 1"
Now you can use "ApplyFloorTexture2 1" to make floor textures for those levels that ApplyFloorTexture does not work.

(Updated for v0.45 :D
Boring on the sky?
Being afraid of that invisible freezing altitude?
Feel empty and want to texture the ground?
Now you have Cloud and Ground Texture Mod
!
Clouds can help you to know where it will froze your machine because it's just below the froze height! So if you see the cloud, go down~
Clouds can also help you to know your relative speed, and make the sky become more interesting!
Ground Texturing helps you know your position on the ground, and make your own ground style!
Use
ResetCloudsAmount to change the amount of clouds (best in 150 clouds) and ResetCloudsSizeScale to change the size of clouds.
Introduction document in zip included other commands >:O
Previews

And Extra Cannon Effect:

Tips:
1.It won't lag your computer too much with default amount of clouds, maybe only 1 fps.
2.It will "disappear"when it moves too far, and it is moving, and the speed can be set by a command.
3.It's possible to change to another texture during game, just press F5 to refresh
4.Don't worry about the division of the picture---As big as you can! but it will be better if it's a square. And the picture must be GroundTexture.jpg or GroundTexture.png
5.The shadows of clouds can be turn off by command "TurnOn/OffCloudShadows"
6.Read the introduction in zip file called "说明 Introduction.txt"

Code here https://github.com/wangw571/Besiege-Sky-and-Cloud-Mod

Attachments

Last edited:

Shade

A.W.E.S.O.M.E. THIS IS EVEN BETTEEEERRR!!
With this and deformation mod, I think we can create realistic terrain now. Flying has become so much fun!

Attached Files

本Mod提供生成两层云彩以及为地面与天空绘制纹理
This Mod allows you to change the texture of the floor and produce two layers of clouds.

关于自定义场景,请参阅https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5004154982
About Custom Scene, please check https://www.dropbox.com/s/33of6s6nvo2fhiu/BesiegeCustomScene10.1.rar

请活用list命令来查看命令
Please ust "list" command to check commands

按下F5刷新天空纹理。请确保天空纹理文件被命名为SkyBoxTexture.jpg,并保证Skydome.obj存在。按下F6刷新的天空纹理效果更佳,但会导致一些透明属性的纹理(包括火焰与烟)在与天空盒交错时不可视。
Press F5 to texture the sky(only for new sandboxes. Make sure your texture for sky will be named as SkyBoxTexture.jpg. Press F6 to activate a better Skybox, however it will make transparent materials (such as fire and smoke) invisible when these materials intersect with skybox visually.

请使用以下指令来在控制台内自定义云彩
Use these commands to set your clouds in console

Re-ProduceAllClouds 重新生成云彩,无需跟随任何数值
Re-ProduceAllClouds Delete all clouds that existed and produce them again. Does not need to input anything else after this command

ResetCloudsAmount 重设云彩数量,请使用一个小于3000但是大于1的整数
ResetCloudsAmount Reset the amount of clouds, please input a integer that is bigger than 1 but smaller than 3000

ResetCloudsSizeScale 重设云彩大小比例
ResetCloudsSizeScale Reset the size/scale of clouds

TurnOn/OffCloudShadows 开启/关闭云彩阴影
TurnOn/OffCloudShadows Turn on/off your clouds' shadows

ResetCloudSpeed 重设云彩移动速度,请使用两个数值来设置相对于x轴和z轴的速度
ResetCloudSpeed Reset the speed of clouds, please use two values to set the speed of x-axis and z-axis

ResetLowerCloudsMinHeight 重设底层云彩生成最低高度,请确保次数值大于底层云彩生成最高高度
ResetLowerCloudsMinHeight Reset the minimum height that the lower clouds will be produced. Make sure this value is bigger than the maximum height that the lower clouds will be produced

ResetLowerCloudsMaxHeight 重设底层云彩生成最高高度,请确保次数值小于底层云彩生成最低高度
ResetLowerCloudsMaxHeight Reset the maximum height that the lower clouds will be produced. Make sure this value is smaller than the minimum height that the lower clouds will be produced

ResetHigherCloudsMinHeight 重设上层层云彩生成最低高度,请确保次数值大于上层云彩生成最高高度
ResetHigherCloudsMinHeight Reset the minimum height that the higher clouds will be produced. Make sure this value is bigger than the maximum height that the higher clouds will be produced

ResetHigherCloudsMaxHeight 重设上层云彩生成最高高度,请确保次数值小于上层云彩生成最低高度
ResetHigherCloudsMaxHeight Reset the maximum height that the higher clouds will be produced. Make sure this value is smaller than the minimum height that the higher clouds will be produced

ResetHigherCloudsColorRGBA 重设上层云彩生成色彩,请使用最大值为255的RGB数值,使用最大值为100的透明度值
ResetHigherCloudsColorRGBA Reset the color of higher clouds. Use RGB color that have maximum value of 255 and Alpha that have maximum value of 100

ResetLowerCloudsColorRGBA 重设底层云彩生成色彩,请使用最大值为255的RGB数值,使用最大值为100的透明度值
ResetLowerCloudsColorRGBA Reset the color of lower clouds. Use RGB color that have maximum value of 255 and Alpha that have maximum value of 100

举例:如需要透明度为50%的底层红色云彩,请在控制台输入以下指令:
ResetLowerCloudsColorRGBA 255 0 0 50
Example: to set the color of lower clouds be red and use alpha 50%, input a command like this:
ResetLowerCloudsColorRGBA 255 0 0 50

请使用以下指令来在控制台内自定义其他参数
Use these commands to set other things in console

CleanFog 清除迷雾,可以使视野变的更清晰
CleanFog Clean the fog, which can make your view clearer

ResetFog 恢复迷雾
ResetFog Reset the fog

ResetSkyColorRGBA 重设天空色彩,请使用最大值为255的RGB数值,使用最大值为100的透明度值
ResetSkyColorRGBA Reset the color of sky. Use RGB color that have maximum value of 255 and Alpha that have maximum value of 100

ResetFloorSizeScale 重设地面大小,默认大小为900,900
ResetFloorSizeScale Reset the size of the floor as big as you want. Default is 900 900

ResetCameraDrawingRange 重设摄像机渲染范围,默认为1500,不得小于1
ResetCameraDrawingRange Reset the camera drawing range to the value you want (no less than 1; default is 1500)"

NoWorldBoundaries 去除空气墙
NoWorldBoundaries Move the World Boundaries away

ResetWorldBoundaries 恢复空气墙
ResetWorldBoundaries Put the World Boundaries back

On/OffNightMode 激活/关闭本mod的夜间模式功能
On/OffNightMode Active/Deactive the night mode this mod offered

FurthurShadowDistance 使得阴影的绘制距离变长
FurthurShadowDistance Make Shadow drawing distance furthur

ApplyFloorTexture 使用地面纹理。请在其后输入你所希望的大小比例。请确保地面纹理文件被命名为GroundTexture且格式为png或jpg。
ApplyFloorTexture Use ground texture. Please input your wished scale of texture after this command. Make sure your texture for floor will be named as GroundTexture and the format is png or jpg

ApplyFloorTexture2 使用地面纹理改版。可在ApplyFloorTexture不管用的关卡内使用。请在其后输入你所希望的大小比例。请确保地面纹理文件被命名为GroundTexture且格式为png或jpg。
ApplyFloorTexture2 Use ground texture in another way. Use this when ApplyFloorTexture does not work. Please input your wished scale of texture after this command. Make sure your texture for floor will be named as GroundTexture and the format is png or jpg

OffExtraCannonEffect 激活/关闭加农炮开火特效。包括开炮时的闪光效果以及额外的烟雾。
OffExtraCannonEffect Activate/Deactivate extra visual effects. Such as the lighting of cannon and extra smoke.

其他:可以通过Object Explorer来修改Cloud_Mod里面的关于火焰的参数来修改火焰效果。
作者:覅是
Author: wang_w571

Last edited:

Shade

Don't forget to hit refresh (F5)
I'll upload the texture but I need time since internet is slow and the texture is whooping 21 MB

Shade

stuChris said:
how do you texture the ground?
also, shade, can i get that ground texture?
After some optimization, the filesize is smaller.
I might share other ground textures I made after I tweak it more so it will looks nicer
Download GroundTexture.jpg
(Satellite imaging by Geoeye's Ikonos)

also, wang_w571, is it possible to remove/expand the little light box in the middle?
It looks ugly on high altitude

Attached Files

Shade

It was based on O.D.I.N. an orbital kinetic bombardment weapons platform from CoD Ghost
It can bombard ground with four rods but the satellite doesn't actually float, it just suspended in air with anchor block mod so moving is also not possible. I haven't found a way to make it stable at high altitude without it swaying.
Do you still want it, Displayter. ?

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
You can try disabling the mesh-renderer of the floor, or whatever the box is.

I've not been able to download it either, despite multiple attempts. The forum sometimes refuses to download, but I don't think that's the problem.

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
Oh, yeah, it says 0kb, so the forum somehow deleted the file again. wang_w571 will have to reupload it