Skins and workshop creations won't work :(

I have tried many diffrent times to download skins from the workshop and no matter what I do, they will not appear in the manage skins or skin inventory sections of the game. It has been this way ever since I downloaded the game nearly a year ago. Up until about three months ago, I could download workshop creations perfectly fine but now, my game won't even do that either... The game will show that I have subscribed to the things that I am trying to download but will not actually download. Love the game, you guys are awesome for adding multiplayer, and I genuinely hope to play more of it once these issues are resolved.

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
I have tried many diffrent times to download skins from the workshop and no matter what I do, they will not appear in the manage skins or skin inventory sections of the game. It has been this way ever since I downloaded the game nearly a year ago. Up until about three months ago, I could download workshop creations perfectly fine but now, my game won't even do that either... The game will show that I have subscribed to the things that I am trying to download but will not actually download. Love the game, you guys are awesome for adding multiplayer, and I genuinely hope to play more of it once these issues are resolved.
If it doesn't actually download then it might be a steam issue rather than an issue with Besiege.
Can you upload your output log? It's in Besiege_Data/output_log.txt if you're on windows.

If you can't get it to work, you can always install skins and machines manually by putting them in your skins folder and saved machines folder respectively