Skin packs and sound packs

i think this deserves a thread over a comment on mod requests because it think this should be implemented

allow skin packs to modify the game sounds and in game models for example making the crossbow shoot sound like a gun shot or a retextured cannonball to look like a shell or maybe make peasant huts look like mini fortresses
let me know if you agree or have anything to add

i think this deserves a thread over a comment on mod requests because it think this should be implemented

allow skin packs to modify the game sounds and in game models for example making the crossbow shoot sound like a gun shot or a retextured cannonball to look like a shell or maybe make peasant huts look like mini fortresses
let me know if you agree or have anything to add
i think this is a great idea! there would be so much variety with these kinds of things! :D

EinVart

but that was not what the post was created for, and you and i will leave it at that.
one cannot tell if those are miniature, or gigantic behemoths that will conquer all, also are those little birds?? AND old school fighters?? AND raptors?? jezus all we need is a paratroop ship with mini guys inside or HELL MAKE THEM TEDDY BEARS FOR ALL I CARE WITH COMBAT HELMS AND DROP THEM DOWN ON THE ENEMY BEARING SOME CROSSBOWS AND A TORCH SMOKING A F#CKING CIGAR!, now THAT is what will seperate your creation from others, the B.B.B Badass bear battalion. DROPPING IN FROM DE FOOKIHN SKY!

I posted once that we should be able to put our own custom sounds in a folder, and then we can assign them to different things on different blocks.