Simple Rotate Mod - Idea

I have come to realisation that the only real mod which provides good rotation is "precision building project 2" this is in turn a excellent mod let me say
at least... Now down to my point, this can be a tedious and time consuming mod to learn and use.

How about a new and simple mod, X - Y - Z rotation slider bar based GUI menu which instead of having to input numbers of your desired rotation. This would be simple and easy for anyone who doesn't want to build precise and beautiful machine, just rather a simple machine. Hope somebody considers this as a possible mod.

Doubt anyone will produce this...

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
There's always Building Tools, but I guess you want pre-place?

I have come to realisation that the only real mod which provides good rotation is "precision building project 2" this is in turn a excellent mod let me say
at least... Now down to my point, this can be a tedious and time consuming mod to learn and use.

How about a new and simple mod, X - Y - Z rotation slider bar based GUI menu which instead of having to input numbers of your desired rotation. This would be simple and easy for anyone who doesn't want to build precise and beautiful machine, just rather a simple machine. Hope somebody considers this as a possible mod.

Doubt anyone will produce this...
You can use Pb2 and Building tools together to make amazing designs without any hastle.