SensorMod [Spaar`s Automatron 1.1.1+] [Besiege 0.32+]

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
Ever felt like pushing buttons to start the automatron was too much work?
Want to laze about while your machine works by itself?
Then this mod is just for you!

It adds three new modes on the automatron block: Sphere Collider, Box Collider, and Loop!

The settings are pretty much self-explanatory.

Keep in mind that there probably are some bugs, and that I can only fix them if I get detailed information on what they do from you (or if I find them myself, but that's not likely :p)
Just make sure that these bugs don't also happen when you only have the automatron block installed, in which case it's not something I can fix

This also overwrites the automatron block - machines using the usual automatron block should still work, but the original mod won't be able to load machines using this mod, unless you only use "Trigger: Press" or "Trigger: Release".

To install, just install the Automatron Block as specified there, then put the dll from below into your "Mods" folder

Attachments

Last edited:

ITR

Staff member
teodor6140 said:
It says this block cannot be customized.
pls fix
Make sure that your Automatron mod is at the version specified in the title, or higher. (1.1.1)
EDIT: seems like spaar only updated the source of the Automatron mod, but not the built DLL's. I guess you'll have to wait until he fixes that.

ITR

Staff member
Okay, the correct version is up and running now, so just redownload the automatron and it should work

ITR

Staff member
Spideric115 said:
is there a way to make it detect the ground and walls and stuff like that
Working on a fix for that + updated rotation system now

ITR

Staff member
Can now detect anything with a non-trigger collider! Also, rotation system changed, all old thingies that used rotations will have to be rerotated.

Hi,

just installed the mod (makes a V8 Engine projekt I'm working on feasible, thank you very much for making this mod^^) and I think I found a bug.

There seems to be a problem when the sensor is already colliding with something when Start is pressed

When I build it like this:

The Sphere collides with the block immediately and the Automatron Block executes what I told it to do (press B in this case). But when the block starts moving and the Sphere no longer collides with it B still is pressed.

When I build it like this:

It works as it should. Starts pressing B when something collides with the Sphere, and stops pressing B when noting is colliding with the Sphere.

I did not change the set up of the Automatron Block during this test, I just deleted the block that was colliding with the Sphere.

The following things didn't change this behavior:
  • Removing all mods that aren't required to use the SensorMod.
  • Starting with 0% speed.
  • Use Box Collider mode instead.

Attached Files

ITR

Staff member
This is how a bug report is done correctly <3
Or, I guess you should have mentioned that the console didn't say anything, but other than that pretty perfect.

I'll look into it

ITR

Staff member
Fixed sensor not working correctly when starting inside a block

ITR

Staff member
The hidden slider bug in nobounds is fixed now, so I advice all of you to download that.