Scramgunengine

Do you remember those scramjetengines with watercanons? Whell... In this update we can even go faster! This engine works like the other threat (here http://forum.spiderlinggames.co.uk/f...17-the-minigun) and alows us to let a cannon shoot 1 charge PER heatsource.

I also made a hovercraft from it, controls are up to go forward left/right to go you know where and Right shift to activate scramgunmode. You will need Unlimited ammo and (if you want to play with it endlessly) invincible.

Last of all I also modified Algae's GatlingQuad so now it flys without any help from the propellors, but it does lean to the right though. I will not give you that bsg without permission off him. (and only can show you the thumbnail so the ballasts are invisible :(

needed to remove the first one to upload file :(

Anyways, i will see you all next time! Byebye!
magierpichu

Attached Files
scramgunengine.bsg
scramhovercraft.bsg
GQA X3.bsg

FBSoldier said:
I'm not sure if wanna put a cannon constantly shooting inside my vehicle like you did...
Also, meincraft profile picture.
It doesn't need to shoot always, it's set on a piston so you can stop it. Also i love minecraft, is that a problem? Or do you like this pick more? It's not the looks but the speed it get that make it good. And never put a (rapid firering) cannon on a car!
magierpichu

magierpichu said:
It doesn't need to shoot always, it's set on a piston so you can stop it. Also i love minecraft, is that a problem? Or do you like this pick more? It's not the looks but the speed it get that make it good. And never put a (rapid firering) cannon on a car!
magierpichu
I didn't notice it.
And having a minecraft profile picture is no problem at all, I play minecraft once in a while too XD
Also, quick question here: why do you write your name after every post?
"firering) cannon on a car!
[bold]magierpichu[/bold]"

FBSoldier said:
I didn't notice it.
And having a minecraft profile picture is no problem at all, I play minecraft once in a while too XD
Also, quick question here: why do you write your name after every post?
"firering) cannon on a car!
[bold]magierpichu[/bold]"
That's a routine from me, because i have also accounts that i use with other friends and so you can know that it's me :) It's like your underscript.
And should i make the quadcopter availeble or not? It's still from Algae...
magierpichu

My quad should be able to fly without help from the propellors anyway. I made a version with one cannon at the top (like the one I made public) and one on the bottom. In my old scramjet quad I had used reaction wheels to steer, so it you would see the propellors stopped moving even when making turns. I decided to do it differently this time, to keep things interesting.

You are allowed to upload the .bsg in this thread, like an attachment :)

Did you know I used to play a lot of minecraft? I was really into redstone.

Algae said:
My quad should be able to fly without help from the propellors anyway. I made a version with one cannon at the top (like the one I made public) and one on the bottom. In my old scramjet quad I had used reaction wheels to steer, so it you would see the propellors stopped moving even when making turns. I decided to do it differently this time, to keep things interesting.

I didn't see your old one :( This one does fly pretty fast though so maybe it's better? It also uses only one cannon :)

Thanks for letting my upload it!

And i'm happy you also did redstone :) I mostly do commandblocks now but in the past i did much (overcomplicated) redstone. This game is just one step higher then redstone and (like i feel) even with commandblock stuff.
magierpichu

EDIT: also, i really can't drive quadcopters but with that scramjet i can fly it pretty good :p

Algae said:

Just out of curiosity: Did you stop playing it?
Considering you made really good vehicles in Besiege you must've made very interesting redstone contraptions.

FBSoldier My redstone creations were pretty good I'd say. The only problem was I was really into mechanical stuff (pistons) and made minimalist things. People would often claim I copied someone, even when it was clear it was something totally different. Then someone copied my design (I knew he copied it on purpose because he had misread my explanation). I also didn't make videos of it, just imgur albums, so none of my contraptions were famous. I was the first one to post the fastest (small) non-command block clock (using a comparator with a full input on its back and connecting the output to one of the side inputs.

Thanks! I have another good one coming up, and it's something you wouldn't expect me to make :) (AKA it's not a quad).