SANDBOX SUGGESTIONS MEGATHREAD

What the Besiege community thinks the Sandbox should be like:

-Lots of grass, it looks very cool;
-Rocks, trees and other "natural" decorations;
-A big, big village for us to obliterate ;-)
-A big crop farm with the farmers that attack you;
-A huge-ass, badass, heavily guarded fortress (destroyable one, btw) guarded by those guards who attack you;
-A shrine for a Grand Cristal with cultists around it;
-A stormy area with tornadoes and lightning;
-An "Air" zone, with those floating rocks and balloons;
-Someplace with a freifighter convoy;
-Easter-Egg chickens (5 of them). They should be extremely hard to find and, therefore, there should be a Steam Achievement for killing all of them. ;-)

TekmastR said:
But, to fit in all that stuff onto the sandbox map will be ineffective. I say: SANDBOX MAP TO BE 4x BIGGER!
Mohab The Boss said:
The sandbox cube should have an all sided piston-activation animation when you click on it, then you can select a sandbox map based on all the maps in the game, ATM Ipsilon and Tolbrynd.
Each of these maps will contain everything in that island as well as some really nice structures and stuff to test machines on, even a rocky hill-side for testing suspension systems, etc. ;)
TekmastR said:
Sandbox should just be an environment where you can add obstacles, creatures, make your own polygons like ramps and walls. It should basically be the map editor in which you can also download other maps from steam workshop.
tecosaur said:
I recon it should have a section with really hilly terain.

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
You forgot easter-egg chickens

Yes, [USER][/USER], that's the idea!

Everything that's in the game in the Sandbox, so we can test our creations against all hazards!
And having all that in a decorated, semi-natural and appealing environment is cool!

Oh, and I added some stuff in the suggestions spoiler.

Just to inform you that you CAN make your own suggestions to add to this "MEGATHREAD".
I WILL include them in the spoiler.

(I hope I can create a megathread, too. Not just admins.......)

Or.....

Maybe a level select menu (Sandbox Island, accessible through the Sandbox cube) with only two levels:

-Ipsilon Sandbox, with EVERYTHING that is in Ipsilon (all features, hazards, decorations, etc) in it.
-Tolbrynd Sandbox, with EVERYTHING that is in Tolbrynd (all features, hazards, decorations, etc) in it.

The sandbox cube should have an all sided piston-activation animation when you click on it, then you can select a sandbox map based on all the maps in the game, ATM Ipsilon and Tolbrynd.
Each of these maps will contain everything in that island as well as some really nice structures and stuff to test machines on, even a rocky hill-side for testing suspension systems, etc. ;)

Sandbox should just be an environment where you can add obstacles, creatures, make your own polygons like ramps and walls. It should basically be the map editor in which you can also download other maps from steam workshop.