Rocket Accuracy Testing Initiative-RAT (Genuine experiment)

After experimenting with the scaling tool on ITR's PBP 2 (Download here: http://forum.spiderlinggames.co.uk/f...er-besiege-0-2) and messing around with different sized wings, I found that besiege does not take into account the physical size of blocks to calculate the physics (possibly meaning that you could make super high lift wings by layering several tiny wings), and after playing around with rockets I have found that, while they make great ammo, they are very unreliable aim wise (especially after seeing the number of rocket guns that are coming onto the forums), so (as attaching full sized wings to one is unrealistic) I tried attaching wings of scale 0.1 in different configurations to the sides of the rockets (due to their size they must be placed .1 of a block closer to the attachment point or they will fall off, would recommend TGYD's Building Tools mod to fix that). [HR][/HR]
Results ^^^
Pics: http://imgur.com/a/X9uk5
Controls: All fired at once with T
Download should you want to test it yourself: http://www.besiegedownloads.com/machine/28571
Just a little experiment that might make rockets a better option for weaponry. [HR][/HR]

*(Picture of a) Cookie for you if you can guess the game I got the name inspiration from.*

Lol yeah, if you want REALLY accurate, try setting it to 100, physical barriers be dammed! But this was so that you could still have semi-controllable rockets without having to set the thrust higher. That and I thought my little discovery was worth mentioning :p

Shade It might be, idk, all I did was put 2 wooden blocks up in the air, each one had 2 wings attached to it, one set were scaled (only the wings, not the block) and dropped, both dropped identically. So what I can assume from this is that everything has a pre set "size (as in area, mass and lift potential)" when it comes to calculating the physics. But even though the collision box changes with scaling, these values dont change. Meaning that a scaled down large propeller could do better than a non scaled short propeller.

See this is strange because I've found the physics to have changed with scaling sometimes. As in if you were to fly a rocket with the horizontal wings full sized, and the same one with scaled down wings acts differently. The force is disproportionate to the size however. I also found that the flight physics with many missiles, more frequently scaled ones; changes randomly when working from a load. Im having to consistently delete and replace, or oddly enough sometimes totally reengineer (somehow something fine stopped working?).

Would setting up propellers in a fashion that makes the firework roll constantly still work if the propellers got scaled down?
I know for sure that they fly in a straight line this way :p

(ignore the camera shaking, it's caused by its faulty alignment to this block)

Idk, it might, ill build a second version of the experiment but with several versions of your design, then post the results here for you.

Redstoneman I tested it, the experiment was a bit confusing and tbh, after doing several High School EEI's for chemistry and physics, I cannot be assed to do a propper write up like with the original testing. Anyway, I tested it (imo) thoroughly, and from what I found (using a rocket with a wing on each side connected to a grabber), when the grabber is beneath it, for some reason long, non-scaled propellers did best (as in flew the straightest, all others arched down a bit more). But in any orientation where the rocket doesn't fall down onto the grabber after release, it flew almost perfectly straight no matter what sized wing or (from the scales I tested [1, .5, .1]) scale, they fly the same.